「𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘏(𝘢)𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 2」

"Cool it, Farmboy." Jeff gripped the overhead handle to keep himself from being thrown out of the windshield.

"Now that's what I call entertainment! You got fifty by the way..not bad"

The man practically growled with excitement. Halloween was his favorite holiday; he didn't have to put on a shitty costume, and he got to be involved in the deaths of multiple normal everyday shitheads.

This was paradise. Once their little massacre was over, a new adventure began. The smoke turned out to be from a huge bonfire in the middle of the clearing.

"You think one of these teen douchenozzles will have a lighter?"

Jeff was speaking as if they weren't the same age as the teen douchenozzles he referenced.

It seemed to have been a Halloween party with the typical underage drinking and substance taking.

"I need a cigarette. Shit is underwhelming as hell." Jeff pulled out a pack of Marlboro shorts from his jean pocket, flipping the lid open with his thumb.

"You want one? I figured I'd offer." He grinned before slipping one of the cigarettes in between the slits of his poorly carved-out smile, practically drenching the rolled-up piece of paper in blood.

"You got a lighter pyro?"

♡♡♡

"I can't have shit!"

Sadie's southern accent didn't come and go like Toby's did; unfortunately, both her parents were born in Kentucky, or at least that's what her mama said.

As the southerner got out of the car, all the kids were either pavement-paste or ran off. She peeled some of the glowsticks off the ground and wiped them off her skirt.

"We'll just call these zombie chunks." She sighed before grinning and holding out a long magenta glowstick as she approached Nadira's car.

"Dira, look, this one would look cute with your costume!" The girl giggled as if this whole scene wasn't disturbing in the slightest.

At first, Toby had to console her and hold her hair back as she almost threw up on missions, but she pushed through and proved herself to the operator.

Why was she doing this, though? She didn't know anymore.

Toby soon came to a stop decently far away from the clearing. Close enough to get a good look at the situation, but still far enough away to not seem suspicious to the unsuspecting teens.

The child murderer yawned a bit before looking over at the smiling man, clearly unimpressed by the the fact that he just killed 5 elementary schoolers who were just trying to trick or treat.

"Mm. 50? I'll take that."

Toby smirked to himself. He probably easily had over a million in total at this point since becoming a proxy but has lost count over the years.

The brunette snickered at Jeff calling the people 'teen douchenozzles', shaking his head with a wide grin on his face.

"Nah, I'm good. N-n-not really in the mood for cancer sticks."