[𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚]

The universe is a vast place.

Do you ever wonder about it?
Do you ever think of the possible outcome of a situation or what it would have been like if you weren't who you are, or even if you were slightly different?

The song Womanizer by Britney Spears played through the home gym, which reeked of testosterone and body axe.

"What are you two meatheads doing here at seven in the morning?"

A woman who was as white as the driven snow stood in the doorway, tired and unimpressed. She had a bloody smile carved into her face, and her long, jet black hair was tied into a messy bun.

She was wearing a tight white crop top and black basket ball shorts with socks; clearly, she just got out of bed.

The nearest male was on a weight bench, pressing only 130 pounds as a warm-up. He had medium-length blonde hair and ocean blue eyes filled with a serious demeanor as sweat dripped from his brow.

His body was well toned, and his muscles screamed with every movement. He was wearing a Hello Kitty tank top and tight black workout shorts that showed a lot of..detail.

"Not now, Jess, I'm warmin up."

The male whined in a cute southern tone

"Sorry, handsome, I didn't mean to distract you."

At that point, the man lost all focus, and due to him not being spotted, he immediately dropped the weights onto his neck, cutting off his airflow.

"Yikes, my bad."

Jess entered the room a bit more, looking for a place to sit as the boys worked out so they could all head down to breakfast together afterwards.

"Maybe scold him after you free him. I'm sure Slenderwoman doesn't want to revive Seth this early in the morning."

Jess sat on a large stack of weights, pausing Britney Spears because she knew in that moment the dying man couldn't complain.

A slightly taller woman followed the other, leaning from behind the doorway as she peered inside.

This woman soon walked in along with 'Jess' a small yawn escaping her.

She was pale, but not near as pale as the snow white female beside her, she had a gash in her cheek and had a decent amount of piercings adorning her otherwise fair and unblemished features.

She had long curly hickory colored hair that was put in a messy bun and bright glazed honey irises.

Her name was Tori, and she wore a white crop top that said "locally hated" on it with a black unzipped jacket and low-rise grey plaid pajama pants paired along with some simple black socks.

"pour l'amour de la merde Seth, this is why I offered to spot you."

Grumbled a deep but smooth French voice.

A shirtless man, standing at a staggering 6'3, strided towards the struggling blonde and lifted the weights from his neck with ease.