「𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘏(𝘢)𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 3」

Jeff bit his lip gently before pulling out a cigarette.

"Damnit." He mutters, shoveling the cigarette back into his pocket, "Don't have a lighter." He explained,
"Anyways, I have a question." He seemed deep in thought.

"Not that I care, but does mercy talk about me? No, not relationship issues; I just don't know if we're going to work out. She's getting distant, I guess."

The psychotic man genuinely seemed saddened.

"That's not the only issue. Every time I look at her, I want to carve her open. I don't know why, it's just instinct; I've gotten so close before, and it scares me."

Words flushed from the man's mouth like flowing water, destroying a mental dam.

"I want to kill her. I think about it a lot more than I did when she first showed up." Jeff didn't seem ashamed, as they were serial killers. It was natural.

Why did he have to be ashamed of something everyone else knew he enjoyed and something they also participated in?

"It's different I'm her boyfriend; shouldn't I not want to?"

♡♡♡

Mercedes, though hesitant, took Toby's hand and stood.

In a childlike manner, she closed the distance and placed her head on Toby's chest, only to begin to silently cry.

"I don't know what to do, Tobias."

Her voice was gentle as she clung to him.

Nadira looked over at Jeff, stopping at a stoplight momentarily.

She opened the middle compartment in her car between them, pulling out a lighter that seemed to be covered in hardened clay in a design that showed handmade stars, it was a bland beige color, as it had yet to be painted.

"Here, you can keep this one, I have no use for it."

Nadira offered, smiling before turning to face the road once more. She pressed the gas gently, her driving much more steady and calming when she wasn't put in a murderous fit of animalistic rage.

The French cannibals eyes flicked over to Jeffery, but her head didn't move.

"She talks about you often! You are mentioned at least once in every conversation I have with her, frère. Why? Having relationship issues?"

Nadira asked, her voice dropping to a softer and sweeter tone in the presence of Jeffery opening up for once.

The cannibal's forest green eyes darkened as he mentioned the urge to want to carve Sadie open, was it anger and protectiveness over her best friend? It seemed that way, but in actuality it was that..she could relate.

"...I know how you feel Jeffery."

Nadira said, her voice just a bit over a whisper as she drove down the smooth highway. 

"Every time I look at Toby, I want to bite into his flesh and rip it apart, it only serves to tempt me further that he can't feel pain. So I know how you feel."