[𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 2]

Sadie smiled as the door handle jingled her eyes landing on the slender man. "See, slender, I did something; I at least brought Hannibal Lector to fix them up or at least get them out of whatever anxiety attack you put them in."

She was once again casually lying on the couch, but this time with two more residents of the manor. One was a man that of course shorter than the man in the suit, about 5'2, he looked the worst of the bunch. His skin was pale and looked like leather. He had long, shaggy black hair and ice blue eyes that were missing their eyelids. All he could do was stare.

he had a sick grin on his face, making the one that was carved into his skin ear to ear even wider.

He leaned against the wall closest to the TV smoking a cigarette, despite being told not to smoke in the house oh well..who would stop him?

Slenderman soon walks into the living room from the front door, small pitter patters of footsteps falling behind the large steps of the much much taller man.

Slender looked behind himself momentarily before nodding in approval at Sadie.

"Very good Sadie, but please, don't call Jack such vulgar names."

The faceless man said, his voice still booming but a bit softer than before. The Hannibal Lector in question was a eyeless figure that sat on the armrest of the couch calmly.

He wore a grayish black hoodie that seemed to have dark stains on it from what was presumably blood. His face was adorned with a deep blue mask that had no mouth and just has two black holes where the eyes should be, always seeming to be dripping a black tar like substance.

"Yeah, ya little bitch" Jack said, chuckling darkly and sticking one of his many long black tongues out at the druggie from behind his mask.

Slender positions himself in a way that seemed to be hiding the smaller female behind him who was clutching onto her axe and his coat, still shaking vigorously.

Soon enough the three men from before come stumbling into the room, all of them in differing levels of breathlessness.

"SADIE!"

The three men growl out, each of them burning holes into the ravers soul.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?"

The femininely masked man shouts towards her.

"WE C-C-COULD'VE USED YOUR HELP????"

The orange goggled man snarled before looking over at Slender, wondering where the recruit was since Sadie clearly didn't grab her. He tilted his head as he noticed a set of shaking limbs behind the 8ft tall faceless man.

"First of all, you pill poppin pansy, I was busy helping Jack set up in case you beat the poor saps ass with all that built-up roid rage."