𝟎𝟎𝟏

In Search of an Exit

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

You fell to the floor with a thud.

"Ow..." you murmured as you rubbed your head, "Where... where am I...?"

You let your eyes adjust to the brightness before looking around at your surroundings. It resembled... a classroom? You didn't know why, but the classroom gave you déjà vu. You ignored that feeling for now, your main focus being on finding out where you were and leaving.

Your eyes eventually landed on a door, which you assumed led out of the classroom. You picked yourself up, dusted your clothes off, and made your way through the numerous desks to the door.

When you opened the door, you were met with an odd sight. There were two people outside of the door, and they seemed like they were about to go in.

One of them was a girl with long blonde hair and warm purple eyes. She was wearing what looked like a unique school uniform and a backpack. The other person was a boy with a hat that covered up most of his blue hair and shaded his eyes, which were the same color. He was wearing a black outfit that looked like a fancy school uniform.

"Ah! Hello!" the girl greeted, a sweet smile on her face.

The boy didn't say anything, but when his gaze met yours, he blushed and looked away quickly.

"Um... Oh! Hi!" you replied, putting a smile on your face.

"I don't think we've met before. My name is Akamatsu Kaede, the Ultimate Pianist. It's nice to meet you."

Akamatsu Kaede, Ultimate Pianist

"... I-I'm Saihara Shuichi... The Ultimate Detective..." the guy finally said, though his voice was quiet.

Saihara Shuichi, Ultimate Detective.

"It's nice to meet you, Akamatsu-chan and Saihara-kun! My name is L/N Y/N, the Ultimate Ballerina," you introduced.

"It's nice to meet you too,
L/N-chan," Kaede began, "Ohh! Did you say ballerina? You must dance to the piano all the time!"

"Yeah, I do. Classical music is my favorite genre."

"Me too! Oh, I can already tell we're going to be the best of friends!" Shuichi looked away awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. You noticed this and flashed him a smile, which only made his blush worse. "We were just looking for a way out of this place. You can come with us if you want."

"I had the same thought in mind. Sure, I'll come with you. It's be better if I explored this place with other people."

The three of you went on your ways, looking for a way out of the building you were in, and perhaps other people.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: This chapter is kinda short, but I didn't feel like making it really long. Anyway, I feel like this Y/N would wear coquette style clothing. Also, I'm going to make her more extroverted. I'm so tired, but I need to start on chapter two. I'm rambling, so I'll stop now.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════