𝟎𝟑𝟒

End the Cycle

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

...

...

"Huh?"

When you woke up, someone was in your face. It was... you...? Now that you thought about it, when you looked around, there were multiple versions of you. There were fifty-two in there, and you were the fifty-third.

"Oh, good, you're awake," the you in front of you said, "You must be very confused. As you can see, we are all you, but in previous seasons. I was the first. I am the Ultimate Baker. It's nice to meet you, Ultimate Ballerina me."

You took deep breaths, trying to comprehend what was going on.

'This is just a dream, this is just a dream, this is just a dream,' you kept telling yourself.

"I'm afraid this isn't a dream... We all wish it was," another version of you said.

"That's not the point. We need your help," the one in front of you claimed.

They went on to explain their plan to you. You needed to end the cycle. You needed to find the mastermind and stop Danganronpa. That way, when you die, you'll finally have peace.

"Wait... but how do I do it?!" you asked, but the other yous were fading away, "Wait! No, please, I need answers."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

You woke up to a blinding headache.

"Damn it..." you murmured, your vision blurred.

"Oh, Y/N!" exclaimed a familiar voice, worsening your pain.

Kaede ran up to you and pulled you into a hug, crying her eyes out. You could see her lips moving, and you could hear the faint echo of her voice, but you couldn't hear what she was saying.

What did you just see...? End Danganronpa? What even is Danganronpa, and how were you supposed to find the mastermind and end it?

As you looked around the room, you noticed that you were multiple people short of what there was before. Angie, Tenko, and Korekiyo were gone, and you assumed that they were dead. Rantaro and Kokichi also where's there, and it made you wonder if they were also dead.

You looked around at everyone in the room. When your eyes landed on the Tsumugi, she had an odd look in her eyes. A look that gave off warning signals...

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I'm kinda getting my appetite back, so I think that's a good thing.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════