𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

The final class trial... and Tsumugi lost. She was found out for her crimes and revealed that people were indeed watching your misery. At the end of the trial, she held a mass execution where you were all supposed to die. But Keebo had other plans. He wanted to sacrifice himself so you could all be victorious. He wanted to self-destruct to break the glass of the cage outside. But you had other plans.

You didn't hide under rocks like everyone else. No matter how much they called after you, you just continued to walk. You watched as Keebo flew into the air. When he saw you were still put in the open, he looked worried, but you just gave him a soft smile. If Danganronpa was over, then there would be no future killing games for you to be in. Your soul would finally be at peace.

Keebo gave you a look that said 'Are you sure?' You nodded, and after a bit of hesitation, he pressed the button on his chest. And in that moment, everything went white. You could hear the explosion along with the screaming of your friends. Those who you thought were your friends, anyway.

Your life flashed before your eyes. And when you woke up, you were back in your consciousness. You saw the other yous once more, and they were all cheering.

"You did it. You broke the cycle," the Ultimate Baker you said.

"I knew you could do it!" the Ultimate Florist you said.

They helped you up, and you looked around.

"So... what now?" you asked.

"It's time to pass on," the Ultimate Baker you replied.

She took your hand in hers, and you, along with all the other fifty-two versions of you, walked into the light, ready to put your tired souls to rest.

Fin

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I don't really like this ending, but it's better than nothing. I'm just happy that this Danganronpa series is over. Now, I'm going to take a short break before I make my Tokyo Revengers book. Besides that, I love you guys, and thank you for all the support! It means a lot to me, even if I don't show it that well. (P.S. I just realized that Rantaro failed on his goal of keeping you alive 🤭)

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════