𝟎𝟑𝟏

Compensation

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        No matter how much you kicked and screamed, you couldn't get out of the room. The only way in and out was a key, and Rantaro had it on him at all times. The rooms were also soundproof. You wondered if anybody noticed your disappearance.

Meanwhile, Rantaro was badshit crazy. Maybe not around the others, but when he got back to his room, he was a whole different person. He showered you in love and kisses without your consent, which was not hot nor sexy! He cuddled you close at night, and when you couldn't fall asleep, you had to put up with his unhinged murmuring and caressing...

One day, you had given up hope of escaping. You had the mindset that nobody would find you and you were doomed to stay there with Rantaro forever. That was until you heard the body discovery announcement go off. Twice.

That was when the dwindling flame inside of you suddenly sparked up again, and you tried escaping once more. When you heard the door unlocking, you quickly moved away from the door, believing it was Rantaro. To your surprise, Kokichi opened the door.

He looked at you with wide eyes, going out of character for a moment. He then smirked, chuckling cheekily.

"So this is where you've been, Y/N? You've been hooking up with Rantaro? And here we all thought that you were dead!" he laughed.

"Oh, shut up and get me out of here!" you demanded, trying to push past him.

"Ah, ah, ah~" He grabbed you by the arms and held you there. You didn't think he would be so strong considering he was the same height as you, but you learn something new every day. "How rude! I let you out and you don't give me anything in return?"

"What do you want?" you groaned, rolling your eyes.

"Hmm... How about... a kiss~?"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Remember, guys, consent is sexy! Also, I'm going to take Tenko off of the yandere list.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════