𝟎𝟑𝟑

Feminine

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

As you looked around, desperate for an escape, your eyes landed on a vent. Maybe... no, you couldn't get up there without them noticing! And even if you could, how could you possibly fit in there. But as you looked at Rantaro and Kokichi, they were still going at it, and it made you worry if they were going to kill each other. No! That wasn't your problem! You had to try!

With a bit of effort, you managed to climb up to the vent. You pulled off the covering and, despite your former judgment, just barely managed to squeeze through. Perks of being a short person.

You struggled as you climbed through the vent. You could feel it denting under your weight. Maybe this wasn't as good of an idea as you thought... You yelped as it broke under your weight and fell to the floor. Well... not to the floor, but on top of someone. You groaned and rubbed your head as you looked at the person.

"Korekiyo...?" you murmured.

"Y/N..." he uttered. He just looked at you, studying your face, before chuckling. "Kehehe... I have ninety-nine... Maybe you can be a hundred..."

"Wha-?" Before you could reply, Korekiyo switched your positions so that you were the one on the bottom. "Korekiyo, what the hell-?!"

He pulled down his mask, revealing a rather feminine face, his lips painted with red lipstick. He leaned down and kissed your lips just before banging your head into the ground repeatedly.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Idk where this is going anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️ Also, I'm running out of memes 😕 And I might take Keebo off of the yandere list

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════