𝟎𝟑𝟓

Final Showdown

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

         The days passed without another killing, and during that time, Tsumugi just got more and more suspicious. One say, she said that she had to use the restroom, but when she left, she didn't go there. You decided to slip away and follow her.

You didn't expect her to walk into the library and open a door that you've never seen before. When she opened it, you saw something that you would've never expected. Inside was a huge glass case, and inside of the glass case was an equally as huge Monokuma head with nothing attached as its lower body.

You gasped, quickly clasping your hand over your mouth. Tsumugi... was the mastermind?! Your gasp must've made a noise, because Tsumugi turned around and looked dead at you.

You quickly ran out of the library, Tsumugi chasing after you. As you ran, you ran into Maki, who looked surprised to see you running so fast.

"Y/N, what-?" she began.

"Tsumugi is the mastermind!" you cut her off, panting.

Maki was beyond confused, but when Tsumugi ran up behind the two of you, her face seething with rage, she understood what you mean. Maki tilted her head, giving Tsumugi an intimidating look.

"Do you want to die?"

Tsumugi just looked at the two of you as she caught her breath. She then started to chuckle... which turned into a full-blown, maniacal laugh.

"I must say, I didn't expect to be found out like this!" she giggled, "But I guess there's no point in denying it!"

"That's not all!" you claimed, getting more bolder, "This killing game is getting broadcasted all over the world for people's sick enjoyment! I won't let you continue!"

Your yelling seemed to attract the attention of the others. Tsumugi just continued to laugh insanely.

"Well, seems like everybody's here!" she exclaimed, "Alright, then! It's time! Time for the final showdown!"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I kinda didn't want to end it this way, but I guess this is the last chapter. Also, I'm going to remove Gonta and Keebo from the yandere list.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════