𝟎𝟎𝟓

Killing Game

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        You made your ways to the gymnasium, and you noticed that everyone else was already there.

"All seventeen of us have gathered..." Kirumi said as you walked in.

"Hmm, it's pretty spectacular seeing all seventeen of us Ultimates gathered together," Kaito commented.

"Kehehe... You may not be able to be so easygoing for much longer..." Korekiyo stated.

"In this situation, it's no use thinking about things. So eventually, Tsumugi stopped thinking," Tsumugi monologued.

"Nyeeeh... What's going to happen to us? I bet it'll be a big pain..." Himiko quietly groaned. Tenko hummed, looking at Himiko intently. "What? What are you looking at?"

"Um... Yumeno-chan, you can use amazing powers, right!? Cuz you're a psychic and stuff, right?" she asked.

"I'm not a psychic... I'm a mage."

"Whoooa! That's amazing! I definitely wanna incorporate that into Neo-Aikido! Hey, what sorta training did you undergo to gain your awesome powers!?"

"Talking about it is too tiring..."

"You're pretty lazy," Kaede noted.

"Pardon me, but... we need to be on our guard. We do not know if and when danger will strike," Keebo said.

"D-Don't say that... I'm so scared... I don't know what to do..." Kokichi whined, though it was obvious that it was just an act.

"There is no need to worry. Atua will protect us," Angie comforted.

"Phew! That's a relief!"

"Is your brain full of weeds or somethin'? I'll whack 'em outta that skull of yours!" Miu insulted.

"Don't worry about it! Just leave it to me!" Kaito assured, "If those teddy bears show themselves again, I'll kick all their asses!"

"... Huh? What that?" Gonta questioned.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Ryoma asked.

"Listen... Hear that?"

You listened closely, and surely, you could make out a sound. It sounded... mechanical...?

"Ah, I think I hear it. It sounds like an engine from a robot anime-" Tsumugi started.

She was cut off by the sudden appearance of five huge robots. They looked the same, save for the different colored details. From left to right, they were red, yellow, pink, green, and blue.

"Yoo-hoo! Rise and shine, ursine!" the machines sang, causing you to come to the conclusion that the Monokubs were controlling them.

Tsumugi screamed and shielded her face. You didn't blame her; he machines were massive...

"Everyone, behind Gonta!" Gonta shouted, which all of you did.

"Wh-What the heck are these... monsters!?" Tenko exclaimed.

"Whoooooaaaa!!! So coooool!!!" Kokichi gaped.

"They're Exisals - highly mobile, bipedal weapons platforms! They for lotsa hometown pride, too!" Monokid, who was in the blue Exisal, explained.

"... I can't keep track of these backstories," Monosuke, who was in the yellow Exisal, huffed.

"Wh-Whatever they are, they better kill off the uggos and save me for last!" Miu yelped.

"Run, Yumeno-chan!" Kokichi yelled.

"Why are you concerned about me all of a sudden?" Himiko murmured.

"Hm, didn't someone say they would 'kick all their asses'?" Maki asked, turning to Kaito.

"Wh-What the hell!? Nobody told me about these!" Kaito shrieked.

"Alright, chill out, no need to panic... We're probably not in any danger," Rantaro stated, "If they wanted to kill us, they'd have done it by now." Rantaro casually walked up to the Exisals, unbothered by their towering height and intimidating look. "So... what do you want from us? You clearly want something, that's what the guns are for, right? Let me guess. You're gonna force us to do something, and if we don't, we get hurt. Well, you have our attention. So what do you want?"

"Huh. Well aren't you a wiseguy?" Monosuke rhetorically asked.

"I'll start us off! Listen us! Here's what we want you punkasses to do..." Monokid started, "... Hahhhhh! My heart's goin' a hundred miles per hour! I'm gonna say it! Are you ready!? Hell yeah! It's a-"

"KILLING-GAME," Monodam, the one in the green Exisal and the one who hasn't talked, suddenly said, making your blood run cold.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I'm starting to seriously not like my mom. First of all, she got mad at me for answering her question a certain way even though she knew I was frustrated. Second of all, she's threatening to send my brother and I to our dad, knowing damn well that we haven't seem that man since we were little kids. And third of all, she's showing favoritism towards my little sister. I dunno if it's because she's younger or because she has a different dad, but aren't you supposed to treat your kids equally? I dunno, but she's really getting on my nerves. I can't wait till I graduate so I can get the hell outta her house.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════