𝟎𝟏𝟖

Chilling

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

The days passed by faster than you wanted them to. Soon enough, it was already the day that the time limit was going to run out. You only had a few hours left, and it wasn't a lot of time.

A lot of the others tried to calm you down, but you just couldn't handle the pressure. That was until Monokuma came to talk to you.

He told you that your Ultimate Research Lab was finally finished. You had no clue what an Ultimate Research Lab was, so he reluctantly took you to yours.

The door was so pretty. It was decorated with musical notes and pointe shoes, colored with F/C (Favorite Color) and white.

The inside was even prettier, though. It was decorated to be like a stage. In one of the corners was a music player, and the walls were lined with multiple different records of classical music. You liked it already.

You spent hours in that room, dancing your worries away. It made you feel so happy. So content. That was until a chilling announcement went off.

"A body has been discovered. Everyone, please gather in the library!"

You stood still, taking in what the announcement said. In the blink of an eye, you rushed out of your lab and to the library, where you saw what you feared the most. Himiko was lying on the floor dead.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════