𝟎𝟎𝟐

Meeting Others

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

You noticed something odd about the hallways. There was shrubbery and flora everywhere. This building must be really old if plants are growing inside of it. You pushed that thought away when the three of you came across someone else.

They were a pale girl with long teal hair and eyes, glasses propped up on her nose. She was wearing a 'proper' outfit that looked rather elegant. She hummed, seeming lost in thought.

"Hey, you're an Ultimate student, right? Can we talk-" Kaede began, only to be cut off by the girl's humming.

"Hey, can you hear us?" you asked, waving a hand in her face. She glanced at you for a moment and quickly snapped out of her thoughts. "Oh, so you can hear us. Would you kind telling us your name?"

"Oh, my name is Shirogane Tsumugi. I'm the Ultimate Cosplayer," she replied.

Shirogane Tsumugi, Ultimate Cosplayer

"So you're... a cosplayer," Shuichi uttered awkwardly.

"Are you... surprised? I get that a lot, since I'm so plain."

"I mean, it sorta makes sense. You have this strange, almost sexy aura about you," Kaede said shamelessly, "I bet it's because you've got people ogling all your curves on a daily basis, huh?"

"Um... that's kinda creepy, Akamatsu-chan..." you muttered.

"Normally, I don't really like people looking at me like that," Tsumugi stated, "I just like making cosplay. I'm fine with others wearing them... But lately, more cosplayers are putting themselves before their characters. I'd rather wear my outfit myself, either love, than give them to people like that."

"Wow... you're pretty intense," Kaede noted.

"It makes me happy when I get to show people the outfits I've made. And thanks to my sponsors, I can use materials that are just plain expensive."

"Ohhh! Well, of course the Ultimate Cosplayer would have sponsors!"

"It's not a big deal. People just crowd around like I'm a panda at the zoo."

"So, you're pretty much like a celebrity," you concluded.

"Ah, is it alright if I asked you something too?" Shuichi asked, "Earlier... you looked as if you were thinking about something. What was it?"

"Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about that! Good thinking, Saihara-kun."

"A-Ah...! Th-Thanks..."

"Ah... that bronze dragon statue over there. I'm just plain curious about it," Tsumugi replied. Near you, just like she said, was a bronze statue in the shape of a dragon. "It almost seems like it's floating, right? Doesn't it look pretty out of place?"

"Now that you mention it... you're right. It sorta bothers me, too," Kaede agreed.

"This is a school, right? But everything here is so weird, isn't it? There's trees and grass growing inside, I can't find any exits... And it seems like we're the only people here... Are we... going to be okay? Are we going to be able to get out?"

"Hm? Is something wrong, Akamatsu-chan?" you asked upon noticing a troubled expression on Kaede's face.

"... Hehe, that frightened look on her face was sorta sexy," Kaede gushed.

"... I'm starting to question why I'm still with you..."

"I'm just kidding... Well, it's not a big deal. Our present situation is our main concern. Once it's over, we'll be good and dandy."