𝟎𝟐𝟐

Ultimate Hunt

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "It's about time you two got here!" Kaito exclaimed as you and Rantaro walked into the gym, "What took you guys so long?"

"Did that degenerate do something to you, Y/N? Do I need to knock his teeth out?!" Tenko asked, cracking her knuckles.

"Oh, we just had a little chat. Right, Y/N?" Rantaro answered for you, looking at you with an intimidating gaze.

"Y-Yeah... Just a chat..." you murmured, looking away from him.

"Mmm... If you say so..." Tenko huffed suspiciously.

"Anyway, you guys got here just in time. We were just discussing something of great importance," Kirumi stated.

"Yup! Look what I found!" Angie said, showing you what looked to be a huge flashlight, "According to Monokuma, it's a 'Flashback Light!' It can give us memories."

"What...? Is that even possible?" you questioned.

"We don't know. That's why we're going to try it out," Ryoma replied.

"And you didn't even ask us first? That's kinda inconsiderate," Rantaro hummed.

"It's not like it's our fault that you showed up late, you stupid degenerate!" Tenko growled.

"Woah, woah, chill, I was joking."

"So... We're going to flash this light in our faces, and it'll give us memories?" you asked.

"That's what Monokuma said. Everyone has agreed to do it, but you can back out if you'd like," Kirumi offered.

"Well... if everyone else is doing it, then I guess I'll do it as well."

"Guess I'll do it too," Rantaro followed.

"Click!" Angie mused, flicking on the light.

You gasped as your eyes were blinded with brightness. Lights are obviously bright, but this... it wasn't like anything you've ever seen before. Your world warped... and then... you remembered... the Ultimate Hunt.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I had to publish this twice because Wattpad is being a little bitch.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════