𝟎𝟐𝟒

Kubs Pad

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

You didn't want to, but you had to go to bed after the nighttime announcement. You bid Kaede a good night and went back to your dorm.

During the night, you could've sworn that you heard rustling and voices. But your room was dark, and you were tired, so you decided to just ignore it and go back to sleep.

In the morning, after the morning announcement went off, you were getting ready for the day when you noticed something on the table in front of your recliner. It looked like... a monopad?

You went to pick it up. On the back, it said 'Kubs Pad' in fine print. When you tapped the screen, the device suddenly came to life and started playing a video.

The screen said the 'L/N
Y/N's Motive Video' with pointe shoes at the corners. In the background showed two silhouette, both seeming to be you, except one of them was upside down. What caught your attention the most was the word 'motive.'

"Alright! Back by popular demand, it's time for the motive video!" said Monokuma's voice from the Kubs Pad, "Who's the most important person in your life? And now, without further ado..." The screen changed and now showed... you...? You were surrounded by multiple people... People who looked familiar, but you didn't know...
"L/N Y/N, the Ultimate Ballerina. With her otherworldy gracefullness, this naturally born beauty is a worldwide known ballet dancer! Unfortunately, we weren't able to get an audience with the people who she's closest to. T̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶ d̶e̶a̶d̶.̶ I heard it's because they all got into a horrible accident!" The screen dimmed a bit, and Monokuma showed up on it. "What kind of accident? It's a secret! Find out for yourself. Puhuhuhuhuhu..."

Just like that, the Kubs Pad shut off. So... Monokuma made a new motive...? He's using loved ones as a way to get everyone worried. But... you didn't know those people... Or did you? Perhaps... in another life? No, that's impossible!

You shook away the thought and made your way to the dining hall to see if everyone else got a Kubs Pad.

...

Did you meet those people in another life?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Thanksgiving break is over, and I have to go back to school in the morning. I can't wait for Christmas break.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════