𝟎𝟎𝟔

Black and White Bear

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"... Wh-What...?" you uttered, your eyes wide.

"M-M-Monodam! How DARE you upstage me!" Monokid yelled, not answering you.

"W-Wait a second. What did you say?" Tenko asked nervously.

"I-If I heard him correctly-" Keebo began.

"KILLING-GAME," Monodam repeated.

"Oh! He said it again!" Monotaro yelped.

"Grrrrrrr! God damn it, Monodam! I'm gonna crush you with this here Exisal!" Monokid claimed.

"C'mon, we don't time to fight amongst ourselves," Monophanie, who was in the pink Exisal, said.

"Yeah! If you don't stop fighting, I'm gonna crush you with this here Exial!" Monotaro claimed.

"You too, Monotaro? If that is what it's come to, then I will crush the four of you with this here Exisal!"

"Hey! Why are you including me!?" Monosuke demanded, "Oh well! It's more appropriate for us to be hostile to each other!"

With that, the Monokubs started arguing. It was like watching a bunch of young little kids fighting, though they already were kinda like little kids, just really, really corrupted.

You glanced around at the others, trying to see what they were thinking. That was when you caught the eye of Korekiyo. He chuckled quietly as he looked at you. It creeped you out a little, so you looked away from him.

"Now, now, now..." said a high-pitched voice that you found oddly familiar, "My cute little cubs... You gotta knock off this awful fighting..."

"Oh! That voice!" Monophanie gasped.

The Monokubs quickly got out of the Exisals, their faces bright.

"Father!? Father, is that you!?" Monotaro exclaimed.

"Papa Kuma! Papa Kumaaaaa!" Monokid yelled.

"Daddy!? Where are you, Daddy!?" Monophanie shouted.

"D-Daddy?" Kaede repeated in confusion.

At that moment, the lights in the gymnasium suddenly shut off, creating an ominous atmosphere. You all turned your attention to the front, where the Monokubs were, impatiently for something. Suddenly, something popped up from behind the stage. A black and white bear that was larger than the Monokubs... and it had wings...?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: My mom apologized by making food.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════