The end

The two actresses had been shooting a movie and a series at the same time and they looked exhausted.

Freen sat beside Becky on a couch in the dressing room.

The 20-year-old started to cry. So as usual, her co-star gently pulled her head to rest on her shoulder.

There was never a day that Freen forced the younger one to speak.

She knew Becky too well to put her in an uncomfortable situation.

__ Bec, I'll ask the director to give you a break. You go home to rest. I shoot as many scenes as I can and you do your solo parts tomorrow.

Still sobbing, the Thai-British raised her head and looked into her partner's eyes.

__ P'Freen...I can't anymore. I know I promised I would never leave your side. But this whole situation is killing me little by little. I get that it was not your fault. Actually, it's even worse for me to witness a part of my own fandom attacking you nonstop. We have no freedom to be...us. Freenbecky became a curse. It hurts so much!

Watching the brown-haired girl grab her dress collar and pull it as if she were doing it to her heart, the brunette breathed to keep a natural facial expression.

__ Don't worry. If you feel imprisoned by your promise, I'm setting you free. You are just a girl, who barely started your life. It's okay, Bec.

__ BB...

Holding the younger one's hand, Freen interrupted her.

__ I'm sorry we can't break the contract regarding the movie and the series. It's too late. But I'll decline any new offer related to the love team. This is all I can do for you. I regret I failed to protect you these past months. I'll try my best to leave your path free for your solo career.

The gorgeous girl gulped and tried to contain her tears. However, she was suffering even more now.

Freen grabbed some tissues and wet her face very softly.

__ I don't know what to say...It feels like I'm stabbing you. That's not what I want. Maybe if we just take a break after the shooting...

Smiling, the dark-haired one responded:

__ You're not stabbing me. A 20-year-old should be having fun. Not living in hell. By the way, should I come up with an excuse not to be at your concert? Maybe it's better for you.

Widening her eyes, Becky shook her head in panic and exclaimed:

__ We've celebrated our birthdays together for the last three years. I can't even think of doing that without you!

__ I can stay backstage. You'll still see me.__ The 25-year-old bit her lower lip to hold her tears.

Becky threw herself in Freen's arms and cried even harder.

__ No, P'Freen. They took everything from us. They stole you from me and yourself. I need this! I need you onstage with me. Please...

The older one failed and burst into tears for a brief moment.

However, she did it in silence.

Becky only felt her shoulders getting wet and her partner's body shaking.

__ I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Caressing the older one's hair, the Thai-British whispered:

__ Thank you, P'Fiin.T

The director's assistant entered the room and interrupted their private talk to inform them they had to get back to work.

__ x __