Full circle

__ Bec, can we pin this conversation on the wall and let it rest for now? We're still learning how to be parents. Plus, having kids was not part of your plan before turning 30. And I gotta deal with several of my insecurities as a 32-year-old woman.

The brunette expressed herself in a gentle tone and her lover didn't feel disappointed or anything bad.

Becky sniffed the handsome woman again and kissed her cheek.

__ Anything you want, teerak. I guess you're right, after all.

The older one smiled cutely and murmured:

__ Thank you. Hey, wanna make a video call with Nam?

__ Sure!

They chatted with their friend for almost an hour and showered together after the call ended.

The brown-haired female needed to memorize some lines for the following day, and her co-star helped her.

After that, they checked their child and made sure she showered too.

Freen prepared some light sandwiches and Becky set the table they had in the yard.

The Thai-British invited her grandparents for the meal and the small family talked while eating.

Bon Bon lay near Freen's feet, Boba begged for Becky's attention and Fluffy jumped on Lily's lap.

Later, the 27-year-old washed the dishes while her partner supervised their daughter, brushing her teeth. Then, she joined the brunette to sing a song until the 5-year-old fell asleep.

They went to Freen's bedroom and studied the script one more time.

When the artist noticed that her gorgeous roommate was dozing off, the 32-year-old smiled and told her to sleep.

After the Sunday shooting, the cast worked together for one more week.

Yaya heard the girls planning their baby girl's birthday party and offered them some help, as an experienced mother of 3.

Both felt thankful and loved her suggestions.

A few days later, Freen was invited to design her collection of jewelry for Tiffany & Co. and the artist dedicated herself for days.

She didn't let Becky see any of the models, which made the younger one whine. Smiling, the dark-haired female declared there was a surprise.

On December 2nd, the famous brand published an ad with Freen Sarocha's creations and the fans went crazy. However, the 32-year-old saw the post and immediately asked Tiffany's CEO in Thailand to delete it.

Freen had designed a ring, especially for Becky and the brand added it to the catalog.

The entire situation called attention because the adm of X needed to apologize and explain that Freen's personalized ring was exclusive and the single piece couldn't be sold.

Some Freenbecky fans screenshot the original post before being deleted and started speculating about the jewel.

Freen, on the other hand, was busy secretly organizing Becky's birthday party and finding time to spend with her child.

The Thai-British didn't hear about the jewel mess because she had a quick trip to Los Angeles and didn't log into her social media accounts for 2 days.

The brown-haired female came back home on December 4th, after 11 pm.

She sneaked into Lily's bedroom and sniffed her tiny girl's head.