Round two

The stunning brunette arrived at the movie set and approached the security guard.

__ Good morning. I need to speak to Becky Armstrong urgently.

__ And I need to be a millionaire. But we can't always get what we want. Right? __ The man had a strong Scottish accent.

Freen took a deep breath before trying again.

__ My daughter is inside. I want to take her home.

Extremely sarcastically, the guy rolled his eyes and replied:

__ Lady, I've got to work. Stop wasting my time. Aren't you getting too old to be a stalker?

Even though she was a peaceful woman, the Thai female lost her temper:

__ Either you call your supervisor right now or I'll get the police involved. This is my ID, and this is my daughter's. When I report her kidnap, who is going to lose the job first? An older man noticed the commotion and walked toward the two.

__ What's going on, Smith?

Gulping, the guy affirmed:

__ I'm sorry, Sir. This lady is trying to force her entrance. She insists the child Miss Armstrong brought is her daughter.

Freen shoved the documents in the supervisor's face and crossed her arms.

__ Let me in before I make your day a living hell.

The middle-aged man slapped the security guard's head and invited the brunette to follow him.

Already stressed, Freen's veins popped when she saw her little girl holding a can of soda and a pack of the worst type of artificial snacks.

__ Mummy! You came! __ The 5-year-old grinned.

Rubbing the girl's hair, Sarocha asked:

__ Babe, are you hungry?

__ Yes, mummy. But I didn't like these things. The taste is weird.

The artist looked around and questioned:

__ Where is Becky? And why didn't you refuse those?

A girl in her early 20s stood up and spoke while chewing gum:

__ Becky is over there shooting. I'm Melissa, her P.A. I gave Lily the snack.

The adorable child pulled her mother's pants and murmured:

__ I didn't want to be rude, Mummy. That's why I didn't reject it.

Caressing her daughter's cheek, Freen commented:

__ It's not impolite to say no, penguin. That's a way to protect yourself in many circumstances. Now let me buy you something decent.

Freen noticed a cafe nearby and came back in a few minutes, holding some fresh juice and a healthy sandwich.

The dark-haired female asked her child to sit and eat while she talked to Becky.

An angry mother didn't care about good manners. So Freen crossed the patio and used her experience in set to find the movie director.

The attractive brunette stood in front of the man and declared:

__ I need to speak to your star for 5 minutes.

__ I don't care about who you are. But time is money. Not gonna happen.

Glaring at him while showing a faint smile, the 31-year-old questioned:

__ Would you rather lose some money for 5 minutes or face a scandal, lots of gossip, and adverse publicity if I call the police and press charges against Becky for kidnapping my kid?