Freenbecky

They had spent the last 7 hours fucking around the house.

Becky rested on Freen’s chest when they finally reached the brunette’s bed.

Exhaling, the 27-year-old beamed and enjoyed her lover caressing her back.

__ Will you freak out if I say I can keep going?

The brunette laughed before responding:

__ Nah. I also want more. Just let me rest my jaw. Never used it so much.

__ And you use it so well! Damn! My pussy is tingling again just thinking back.

Freen faked slapped her co-star’s butt and then, rubbed it sensually.

__ Bloody hell! Stop teasing me, teerak!

__ Alright, kitty.

They remained silent for a couple of minutes. Then the older one commented:

__ I love it when you thrust your fingers deep inside and spin your hand.

Looking up, Becky smirked.

__ And I love the things you do with your tongue. I almost passed out when you were eating me up at the dinner table.

The 31-year-old blushed but her cocky expression made her lover laugh.

__ How can you be cute and slutty at the same time, babe?

__ You tell me, Becky Rebecca. The same applies to you. __ Freen pulled the younger one and kissed her lips.

After kissing her roommate back, the brown-haired female asked:

__ I bought us some toys. What’s your opinion about using dildos and stuff?

Rubbing the Thai-British female’s cheek, the dark-haired one affirmed:

__ I’m open to try anything with you, teerak.

Becky felt butterflies in her stomach just because of Freen’s tone of voice.

Despite that conversation, they ended up making love and reserved the toys for a different occasion.

Later, they showered together and couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

Finally, Freen dragged her lover to the kitchen and prepared something light for them.

The 27-year-old offered help and took the chance to tackle a sensitive subject.

__ Babe, I gotta talk to you about something you may not be too happy about.

Taken aback, the brunette stopped cutting the tomatoes to give her partner’s attention.

__ Alright. I’m listening.

__ Ugh... That producer contacted me too. About us doing a new series.

The taller one sighed loudly, indicating she was not pleased.

__ Bec...

__ Please, P’Freen. I miss working with you. Yeah, we did a movie. But it was a quick job. Let’s do something big again. You are such a talented actress. I’m also a fan. Give me this pleasure.

Hesitantly, the artist questioned:

__ What about our daughter? I don’t want Lily being raised by others. Even if they are our family. We should be her parents.

__ It’s easy to handle. We’ll demand decent shooting hours. I’m sure they’ll accept whatever we ask. So we’ll still spend a lot of time with her. Can’t we give it a try? At least schedule a meeting and see how it goes?__ The stunning brown-haired female leaned closer and sniffed her roommate’s hair.