The way the cookie crumbles

After their private vacation with their daughter, the couple came home and decided to share their new secret with their mothers.

Becky invited Rawee to go to Nun's cafe.

Freen asked Maggie to keep an eye on their little one and drove with her lover without warning her family.

When they arrived, the artist's aunt was serving some fans.

The 32-year-old told her partner to stay in the car and walked to the back of the cafe.

Nun was cooking and almost had a heart attack.

After apologizing, the handsome female whispered:

__ Mom, I need you to close the place after serving the people who are already inside. Bec and I invited Rawee to come here.

The older lady nodded and called her sister, who entered the kitchen with a puzzled expression.

Seeing her niece, the woman smiled brightly and almost said her name out loud but was silenced.

Nun explained the situation and asked her to deal with it.

Freen's aunt walked toward the main door and hung the 'closed' plate.

Fans noticed her face seemed distressed and asked if there was anything wrong.

The woman apologized and informed they would need to go after their meal because the family had things to solve.

Meanwhile, Freen went back to the car and instructed Becky to warn her mom to stay in her vehicle if she arrived in the next 15 minutes.

After the cafe was empty, the couple got inside, and Mrs. Armstrong arrived.

Nun's sister greeted all the women and left because she felt they needed privacy.

__ So, girls... what is going on? Why are the four of us on this unplanned date?__ Rawee smiled and questioned.

Freen and Becky exchanged a meaningful look and the younger one leaned on the brunette like a clingy cat:

__ Can you explain, babe?

Nun and Rawee grinned and sighed while the brunette fought her urge to kiss her woman.

__ Okay. Moms, Bec, and I visited a doctor in London to check if any of us are healthy enough to carry a child.

__ Oh, and how did it go?__ Nun looked at her daughter affectionately.

The couple smiled and the older one continued:

__ It went well. We are okay physically. But we found out something unexpected.

Rawee frowned with concern and asked:

__ Is it a problem? Becky held her mother's hand and beamed:

__ No, mom. It's just reaaaally surprising.

Nodding, the dark-haired female continued explaining:

__ The science found a way and now, two women can be biological mothers of the same child. So the doctor told us he can use Bec's eggs and my stem cells or vice versa. No male DNA is needed. They make some genetic adjustments. But in the last 2 years, 180 babies were born through this method. It's legal. Not promoted because it's not cheap and due to religious groups attacks.

The older women widened their eyes in surprise and Mrs. Armstrong showed her major concern:

__ What about malformation? Negative outcomes? Did these women have a normal pregnancy?