Round three

The Armstrongs were celebrating Robert's birthday, and Freen and Rawee helped Maggie prepare a delightful meal.

Becky invited Irin and Nam to have lunch with the family.

Some of the Chankimha cousins were also there to play with Lily.

The 31-year-old suggested they set the table in the yard to enjoy the natural breeze and the astonishing view.

Nun showed up and brought a special dish for the occasion too.

The adults made sure the kids ate first and allowed them to play far from the pool.

Once everybody gathered at the table, the group got distracted by the two actresses and their couple's behavior.

The brunette saw her mother pouring some Thai food on Becky's plate.

Freen frowned and immediately started picking the pepper.

__ Wait a minute, Nong. This is too strong for you.

The Thai-British watched her co-star taking care of her with the expression of a 4-year-old.

Maggie laughed and asked:

__ Did something happen to Becca's arms?

Nam smirked and teased:

__ Didn't you know? Nong Beck's arms and hands malfunction around P'Freen.

The entire group laughed but the handsome female pretended not to listen.

Five minutes later, the Thai female was wiping Becky's mouth with a napkin.

When Freen excused herself from the table to sneeze, the 27-year-old followed her with a worried face and touched her forehead to check the temperature.

They continued grooming each other until the end of the meal.

Then Becky, Nam, and Irin picked up the dishes and cleaned everything up.

Freen looked for her daughter and cousins to make sure everything was ok.

Fluffy followed her and asked for his owner's attention.

Smiling, the stunning female ran around the yard and threw him a ball.

Irin followed her best friend and caught her staring at the older female from a vast window.

__ Becky, close your mouth. You can't stop drooling..__ The singer joked.

The brown-haired female sighed deeply and confessed:

__ Alright... I'm down bad. She's so hot that makes my stomach burn day and night.

__ You're horny. That's the word.

Becky faced her friend and smiled.

__ I am. My brain has only one thought. It's on a loop. Don't know how to stop it.

Shrugging, the singer asked:

__ Why don't you two kill this hunger? Because the desire is obviously mutual.

The 27-year-old glanced at Freen again and murmured:

__ It's complicated.

Fluffy ran inside the house with the ball in his mouth and the dark-haired female followed him.

As she walked by her daughter's mother, Freen noticed Becky's longing eyes.

Trying to cover her true feelings, the gorgeous actress said:

__ P'Freen, I forgot to tell you something. Do you have a minute?

__ Sure. Let's go to the kitchen. I gotta drink some water. And so do you.