What the hell!

Bob and Robin found a good excuse to leave the house on the 25th and sneaked into Freen’s place briefly to hug her and her child.

The elder said he needed to visit a friend at a farm to deliver some fuel to his tractor, and Maggie suggested her son to tag along.

Bob had also visited Freen after midnight to be Lily’s Santa. So he was tired but happy.

Father and son chatted with the artist and their precious tiny one for an hour and circled the neighborhood to act like they were back.

Rawee tried to think of a way to go visit her granddaughter, too. However, Becky didn’t stop asking for her attention every minute.

On the 26th, the middle-aged woman was depressed with that situation and Maggie told her daughter-in-law to go make a brief visit while Becky was still asleep.

Lily welcomed Mrs. Armstrong with an adorable grin and Freen showed sympathy for the woman’s struggle.

__ I’ll find a way to come back in January. We have so much to do together. Right, Lily bean?

The 2-year-old nodded and hugged the older woman’s legs.

__ I’m sorry I put you all in this situation. Maybe I should move. __ The brunette murmured.

Rawee shook her head before saying:

__ Stop blaming yourself. I brought you here. Move and lose your support chain? What for? Becca rarely comes to England. And soon, it will be even harder. That girl doesn’t stop working.

Freen smiled and declared:

__ Her talent mustn’t be wasted, Mom. Going international is the right thing for her.

__ It should be yours too. But I don’t have time to argue. Come here. I wanna hug you one more time.

Ten minutes later, the Thai woman was back in her in-laws’ house and Becky stared with a puzzled expression.

__ Where were you, mom? You’re not a morning person.

__ True. But I fell in love with the flowers of the region. I decided to see them up close before we left.

The 24-year-old smiled and hugged her mother.

__ Life seems to slow down here, right? I wonder if we could adapt to this type of mood.

Laughing, Rawee shook her head.

__ I doubt it. Especially you, always doing 20 things at the same time.

Becky nodded and murmured:

__ I guess you’re right. I already miss everything, though.

__ You are nostalgic because your grandparents represent your childhood. It’s normal.

The artist sniffed her mother in a tender way and frowned.

__ Mom, why are you smelling like a baby? And this other smell...it’s like the ocean meeting the forest.

__ Maybe it was because I tried several samples. Your Grandma’s friend sells perfume.

Convinced, the brown-haired female declared:

__ They smell good. You should have bought them.

__ Maybe some other time. Now go close your luggage. We’re leaving soon. __ Rawee slapped her daughter’s butt.

__ x __

2026 had been a good year for Freen business-wise.

The brunette, who studied hard for months, started producing shampoos, soaps, creams, and many other products.