Connection

The couple agreed to tell their family about their pregnancy at the end of November when Freen reached her 16th week. However, they wanted to surprise Lily on her 7th birthday and asked everyone to keep the secret a little longer.

Luckily, the 33-year-old didn't show a belly until that moment, and her weight was still stable.

Becky was enjoying the experience of watching every subtle change in Freen's behavior and body during pregnancy.

Even though it might be challenging sometimes, the actress felt it was an amazing way to strengthen their bond and face motherhood.

The 28-year-old also learned so much about her first daughter and how to be more than someone who shared DNA with another human being.

On December 2nd, Becky invited her wife to the mall to find a gift for their little one.

Without planning, they were color-coordinated.

Freen put on a white shoulder strap mid-dress and Becky was wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt.

Their jewelry, shades, and sandals were from the same brands, too.

After getting stuck in traffic for 40 minutes, the couple arrived at the biggest mall in Bangkok.

The stunning actresses checked 5 different stores and still hadn't found the right gift for Lily.

Walking by a lingerie store, the brunette commented she wanted to buy something sexy before anything fit her boobs.

The international artist giggled but followed her wife inside the place.

They were recognized by the saleswomen. However, neither of them behaved inappropriately.

While looking at the Itens, Freen chose 2 hot sets of lingerie for herself and 2 for her partner.

Becky was instantly aroused when her wife checked her out.

Getting back to reality, the dark-haired female commented her cup size increased a lot after her 8th month the first time. However, it was better to wait and see what she would need instead of using the previous experience as a universal truth.

The Thai-British tried to pay the bill and received a slap on the butt.

Embarrassed, the saleswomen blushed and pretended not to witness the duo being a naughty couple.

Leaving the store, the shorter one picked up the bags with one hand and placed her other arm on Freen's shoulder.

They didn't care about people's opinions and couldn't give any vibe apart from being happily married.

The dark-haired one suddenly craved ice cream and dragged her other half to have some.

Becky couldn't stop smiling, since watching her sweetheart enjoying herself and sighing with satisfaction was a fulfilling experience.

Finishing the snack, the 33-year-old saw some baby clothes at a store and didn't resist the temptation to buy them.

Her lover did the same when they saw some tiny Adidas sneakers.

The couple checked 4 floors and hadn't found Lily's gift yet.

Becky was starting to feel frustrated and disappointed at herself when Freen clapped her hands and exclaimed:

__ I've got an idea. Of course, it's not the real present but...how about we make one of those shirts saying "The best phi ever" or something? And we can hand it to Lily while we show her a video of the babies' ultrasound or something.