Closer

Becky was playing around with Lily and they sang and danced to many songs.

The 27-year-old taught the child the choreography of Think Alike and showed her a live performance of Orders from the Heart.

Excited, the 5-year-old acted like her mother and the Thai-British almost melted.

__ Did you see how your Mummy is a talented artist?

__ You two are, Becky! Super cool! __ Lily responded while dancing and singing.

The little girl memorized Freen's song and choreography almost immediately and the actress invited her to go tease the older one.

Freen was studying the movie lines in the office, and she was taken aback the moment those two interrupted her.

Staring at her co-star, the brunette mumbled:

__ You could do a million things with her. And that's what you choose?

__ Come on, Freenky! It's iconic. And our penguin loved it. It's not my fault she found it so good. __ The stunning actress laughed.

Pouting, the 31-year-old complained:

__ I never showed her these videos. And you knew it. Why do you love going against my decisions?

__ Mummy, it's so fun! Listen to me, ok? Come closer. __ Lily climbed the dark-haired female's legs, which opened a smile on her face.

Becky patted her former friend's back and teased:

__ See, Mummy? It's fun.

Pretending to be upset, the brunette pushed her co-star delicately and frowned:

__ Go play with our daughter and let the adult work. Will you?

Becky's heart skipped a beat, and they made eye contact for a brief moment.

There was a faint smile on Freen's beautiful face, which proved she was aware of the impact of that acknowledgment.

Feeling overwhelmed, the 27-year-old lifted the child and placed her on her shoulders.

__ Let's go, Penguin! I'm gonna teach you how to dance to Girlfreen.

The artist whined but ended up laughing because the younger one continued speaking to Lily:

__ Beeeeeec!

__ Send mumu to your grumpy cute mother, baby.

The Thai-British sent her co-star a flying kiss and blushed when the child responded:

__ You're so close. Why don't you deliver it in person?

Freen cleared her throat and said:

__ Because Mummy is busy, my love.

__ Just 1, Mummy. A tiny one. __ Lily gave the brunette those puppy eyes.

Shaking her head, the Thai actress stood up and kissed her daughter on the cheek.

__ Becky wants it too.__ The girl nodded to emphasize her claim.

Embarrassed, the handsome and pretty female kissed the brown-haired one's face.

During those few seconds, both closed their eyes while enjoying the proximity.

Then Freen knocked them out of the room and locked the door.

Giggling, the adult and her miniature went back to the living room and continued dancing and singing.

Inside the office, Freen exhaled and thought: