Bonding

Freen slapped Becky, who woke up totally lost.

__ What the... __ The younger one was about to exclaim, but her former friend covered her mouth.

__Shush! You're gonna wake Lily up. Follow me. __ The dark-haired female whispered and got off the actress' body.

They met in the living room and the Thai-British questioned:

__ Why did you hit me? And why were you sitting on top of me?

Blushing, the brunette explained:

__ You pushed me and kissed me.

Becky felt embarrassed too and scratched her hair.

__ Oh, sorry about that. You know how my sleep is messy, right?

__ Yeah, forget about it. No harm done. Just go to your room, please. Ah, and don't forget your new clothes.

The beautiful woman beamed and hesitantly hugged the Thai one.

__ Thank you for taking care of me even now.

Shy, Freen cutely pushed her former friend with a smile.

__ Someone has got to. You're forever a baby.

Becky stuck her tongue out, grabbed the bags, and left the room.

The 31-year-old held her heart and inhaled and exhaled to stabilize her heartbeats.

After drinking some water, the artist went back to bed and cuddled with her daughter.

In the morning, the trio had breakfast together and Freen commented she would visit two houses.

The 27-year-old said she wished they could go together. But unfortunately, the director wanted to redo some scenes.

Lily smiled and affirmed:

__ Mummy is good at choosing things. Don't worry, Becky. We can visit other places when you're free.

__ You're so right, little one! __ The adult cupped the girl's cheeks and kissed her softly.

Freen observed Becky and Lily smiling with their entire faces, and she melted.

When they got off the table of the hotel restaurant, the Thai female teased her former friend:

__ Penguin, follow Becky to her room and make sure she remembers to brush her teeth.

__ Okay, mummy. __ The 5-year-old nodded adorably.

The shorter one glanced at the brunette and shook her head:

__ P'Fiin... Don't make fun of Nong Beck. I'm not that distracted anymore.

Raising her eyebrow, the handsome woman questioned:

__ Really? Are you sure? Okay. So Nong go to our room and check if Lily is brushing her teeth properly.

Becky realized her phi was still taking care of her by finding ways to grow a bond between her and the child.

__ Yes, Daddy.__ The brown-haired one didn't resist the temptation to provoke the brunette.

Lily burst into laughter while the dark-haired one put on her shades and pretended to check something on her phone.

The Thai female walked behind her daughter and her superstar long-time friend.

Freen sat on the couch and heard them giggling together and her eyes teared up.

"I wonder how things would have been if you were by my side back then, Bec..."

Becky kissed the tiny one and explained she needed to run to the set.