Back to the roots

While Becky and her grandparents were trying to convince Freen to let them buy the new house in Thailand, the director released a picture of the movie on his Instagram account.

The fans got extremely excited and curious about the mysterious woman in the scene with Becky because they could only see the co-star from the back while their idol had such an intense gaze.

To make things even more interesting, the guy published the movie synopsis and kept the name of the other actress in blank.

When she saw that, the Thai-British commented with her former friend and Freen pointed out:

__ I asked them to keep my name a secret until the release of the movie. It's too soon to welcome drama in my life.

__ Alright. Fair enough. Now back to important things, listen to my grandparents.

Maggie and Bob smiled and hugged the brunette from both sides.

The 31-year-old laughed and asked:

__ What is this Armstrong combo?

Bob patted the artist's back and said:

__ Sweetie, just stop being so stubborn. Nobody wants to control you. We are family. And two old fools have no reason to sit on money. I told you before. Robin doesn't need us. Neither do Richie and Becca. Since we are moving to your country, everything shall be sold here. Consider we will invest in Lily's future.

Exhaling, the handsome woman replied:

__ I do understand your point. However, it feels weird. I saved money too...

Maggie intervened:

__ We are going to rebuild our lives, right? A place big enough for our group is pricey! You, Becky, and we share the costs. And the property stays in our girl's name.

Looking at the brown-haired female with a pouty expression, the dark-haired female rolled her eyes and exclaimed:

__ Okaaaay! Such a mafia! These Armstrongs are so annoying!

The international star grinned, which exposed her dimples.

__ Thank you, P'Finn.

__ Narak dee... __ Freen accidentally let it slip and the elders giggled.

Bob stepped back and informed:

__ Well, I've got a lot to do now that we reached an agreement.

__ Me too. I need to see the best way to close my local business without causing problems. Bec, keep an eye on Lily while I'm out.

The 27-year-old nodded while checking the older one out.

Maggie waited for those two to leave to playfully hit her granddaughter.

__ What, Nana? __ Becky rubbed her arm.

__ Don't be too in the face, kid! Freen hasn't dated in years. And you know she is shy. Hold your horses.

The actress laughed out of embarrassment and asked:

__ Am I that obvious?

Shaking her head, the old lady crossed her arms and spoke with sarcasm:

__ You??? No. It's just my imagination.

Becky sighed and confessed:

__ Sometimes it's hard not to hold her tight and keep her in my arms. I thought I had overcome the past. But...

Maggie caressed her granddaughter's face affectionately.

__ You two are meant to be. Everything will be fine.