Never poke a sleeping dragon

Freen and Becky shot 85% of their new series during the following 3 months.

The two women taught their daughter several things to prepare her to start school when the new year came.

Lily’s Thai pronunciation and knowledge improved so much that people forgot she was born and raised in England until recently.

Despite her capabilities, nobody in the family stopped speaking English with her.

The cute child was very excited about her mothers’ work and she kept asking them to let her see their photoshoots and other jobs.

Becky felt that Freen was concerned about that. So she didn’t try to interfere.

When the older one asked her opinion, the gorgeous Thai-British commented they couldn’t prevent their daughter from being exposed to the world.

Especially when the 5-year-old was already displaying curiosity about it.

The 32-year-old smiled and thanked her partner for calming her down.

Freen then reminded her roommate that Lily’s birthday was coming and asked help to organize the party.

Becky got more excited than a child, and she gave a dozen ideas in a few minutes.

Giggling, the brunette promised to analyse each one.

After a couple of weeks, the international actress took their child to her solo Rolling Stones magazine cover shooting and a few days later, Freen allowed the little one to watch her posing for Vogue cover.

The duo was also invited to a variety show and their penguin tagged along.

Nun joined them and sat in the audience with her granddaughter while the famous mommies entertained the other guests.

At some point, the host commented about the tiny kid being just like Becky and the two actresses grinned before confirming she was their daughter.

Freen only talked so openly about because the cameras were off.

The host invited Lily to go on stage and she enchanted the 300 people in the audience by dancing and singing with FreenBecky.

Even though those things were happening during a shooting break, Nun recorded the magic moment.

A female producer of the channel asked to take a picture with Becky after the shooting ended.

The woman was seductive and kept popping jokes about having a crush on the Thai-British.

Becky smiled and joked around, just like she did too many of her fans.

However, Freen sulked immediately and other people working backstage felt intimidated by the brunette’s angry face.

Things could have ended there if the Thai artist didn’t see the interactions between the producer and her roommate on social media the next days.

The woman followed Becky on Instagram and started commenting on every picture.

When Becky responded the third time, the older one got so annoyed she almost burned the food she was preparing.

To calm down, the artist dedicated her entire day to the flowers in the yard, the dogs and to play with her daughter.

Becky went to the doctor with her mother and arrived home before dinner.

The 27-year-old showered with her daughter, studied Spanish with the little one and the trio joined Maggie and Bob for the meal at their house.

Monosyllabic, the handsome brunette, helped Lily to cut the meat. And later, washed the dishes.

The two actresses took turn at reading a book for their child until she fell asleep.