✧ Part 1 ✧

Mishel

" ya Allah please... Please be merciful on me please give me courage to check my result... Ahhh I'm so nervous yahh. " I speak to myself while shivering in nervousness.

It was early in the morning around 7am and I was sitting on my study table looking at the laptop screen while biting on my nails nervously and my heart was beating so fast like it would explode at any time...

I've applied to the best university of Seoul but my marks were not that great and there's was a little hope if I'm got selected or not and that's why I was fearing to check then I decided I'll call Appa and check with him or else I'll die here alone because of nervousness.

I walked out of my room and looked around in the living room but Appa was nowhere to be seen then I walked towards the staircase to check if he's in his room because Appa sometimes woke up early on weekends too, I knocked the door of his room while biting on my nails and after some moments Eomma opened the door while she was still in her night gown and she asked me in a sleepy voice " Sunshine... What happened to you early in the morning? "

" Appa... where is Appa? I asked her in a desperate voice then I entered in the room while Eomma said " he's sleeping... It's Sunday sunshine don't trouble him today let him sleep. " I walked near his bed side and knelt down on the floor in front of his sleeping face then I patted his face gently while saying " Appa... Wake-up Appa I need you. "

He hummed in response in his sleepy voice eyes closed and the most innocent look on his face then he opened his eyes a little while saying " what happened princess? " he turned around to lay down straight then I got up and sat beside him on the bed and said " Appa come with me and check my result I'm so nervous to check it alone. "

Appa opened his eyes and looked at me then he held my hand and kissed the back of my palm while saying " don't be nervous my precious child let's go hmm we'll check it. "

I nodded my head and got up from the bed as Appa sat up while rubbing his eyes and removed sheets from his body while getting up from the bed and said " let's go."

We both left Appa's room and went downstairs towards my room opposite to Ayaan's room who was still sleeping like a log as only I knew he came home late at night because he was riding his bike like maniac on streets with his friends... Yeah Appa told us he got this hobby from him in inheritance because he used to love bikes too and he used to do racing too and now he was witnessing his younger self in face of Ayaan.

We both entered in my room and Appa sat on the chair Infront of my study table while I stood behind him and he turned on the laptop, he searched the browser to open my result and I wrapped my arms around his neck from back while leaning towards him then I speak near his face while resting my chin over his shoulder
" Appa... I'm nervous... I'm scared. "

He held my hand and kissed my hand then he said " don't be scared my princess just recite your dua hmm Insha'Allah you'll get selected. " I hummed in response while I started to recite my dua in my heart Eomma taught me to recite in nervousness

Ḥasbiya Allāhu lā ilāha illā huwa ʿalayhi tawakkaltu wa-huwa rabbu al-ʿarshi al-ʿaẓīm.

"Allah is enough for me. There is no true god but Him, in Him I put my trust, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne.

I closed my eyes as Appa said " here we go. " I hide my face in the crook of his neck while shutting my eyes tightly and then there was a moment of silence... pin drop silence, I opened my eyes as I didn't hear anything from Appa then I lifted up my face and asked him in a low voice
" what happened Appa? "