✧ Part 30 ✧

" Assalam alaikum Elif. "

She looked at him and twitched her lips into a small smile then she nodded her head and replied in a soft low voice " walaikum Assalam. "
She avoided his gaze as Mustafa moved his attention towards Ahmad and they all started talking on random stuff while Abdullah also joined them in their discussion.

Elif felt bored around them and was looking at her surroundings then she saw Ayaan and Mishel both entered in the hall while he was side hugging her then he saw her standing near a group of people while she was staring at him.

He winked at her from far and she smiled while biting on her lower lip then Ayaan walked towards Hezlin while Mishel saw Taha was standing next to Hezlin so she moved her direction towards her table and walked there to sit.

Ayaan greeted Taha while Abdullah and Jimin came near them then Abdullah patted Taha's back and asked him " are you loving coming here? " Taha smiled and nodded his head then Hezlin said " you didn't introduce him to our family and friends? "

Abdullah smiled then he said " he met everyone except Hyerin and victoria." Abdullah looked behind at Hezlin then he signaled victoria to come near them and gestured her to bring Hyerin too. " She nodded her head then she got up from her seat and asked Hyerin to come with her while Hyerin asked Mishel to come with them too but Mishel shook her head and said " I'm having a little headache I wanna sit for a while. "

Hyerin patted her shoulders then she left from there with victoria, they both came near all of them and Abdullah opened his arm for Hyerin with a smile then she walked near him and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders while pulling her near him. Taha looked back and forth at Hyerin and Abdullah in wonder as he already met with her then Abdullah said
" She's Hyerin Jimin's sister and my elder daughter. "

Hyerin smiled while looking at Abdullah he also smiled then he looked at Taha and said " and this old lady is their mother victoria... My best friend. " They all laughed at his statement as he addressed victoria as old woman then victoria said " how much you try to prove me old but I don't look that old... More over not in this dress. "

Abdullah chuckled then he said
" Still you are old by age more than me... You can't deny this fact. " Victoria shook her head and said
" You still argue like the same old Kookie... Yes Mr handsome you are always right... Happy? "

A satisfactory smirk appeared on Abdullah's lips then he adjusted his collars while being proud dramatically and they all chuckled while looking at him then he said
" Leave everything and focus on my Taha. "

They all moved their attention towards Taha who looked at him with an innocent look on his face while Hyerin looked at Taha with an amused and wonder look on her face as she knew about him that he's Kim Taehyung and Abdullah was addressing him as Taha then she spoke to herself
" Maybe he also reverted just like Oppa... like really? " then she heard Abdullah said " in upcoming months we will be having our own interior designer in our family and he'll make our houses or offices look more great with his designing skills In sha Allah. "

Hezlin smiled while looking at Taha then victoria looked at Taha with an amused smile and said " that's great I was thinking about to ask you for a best interior designer as I'm going to ready Hyerin's office so she can give her joining and handle her work on her own. "

Taha smiled a little then Hyerin said
" Mom you are in such a hurry to get retire right? " Jimin chuckled then he said " she's not leaving she'll give you training first you'll work under her supervision then she'll give all the authority to you right Mom?

Victoria hummed in response while Hyerin twitched her lips to side and then she looked up at Taha who blep his lips and took a deep breath then his eyes also fell on Hyerin and he saw she was already staring at him, he twitched his lips into a small smile and she avoided his gaze while they both moved their attention towards Abdullah who excused himself as he was staring at Mishel who was silently sitting alone.