✧ Part 14 ✧

" And she didn't kill him... You can't even complain. "

They both were staring into each other's eyes with the same piercing gaze while Mishel was looking at Abdullah with a smile on her face then she heard his voice

" Princess... You can go to your class and give your full attention to your studies, you don't need to explain anything or worry about anything... I'm enough to handle all of them. "

She nodded her head and left from there while she noticed everyone was gossiping about her and was eyeing her but she didn't give any attention to their words and stares and walked straight towards her class then she saw yeona came beside her and held her arm as she was going to to enter in class then Mishel looked at yeona and saw her eyes were red and puffy.

Mishel rolled her eyes and said " don't start here yeona I'm not going to listen any rubbish go back to your brother. " Yeona shook her head and said " I can't... I hate him... What he did to you is enough to break my all relations with him. "

Mishel looked back and forth in her dark orbs and said " you didn't know anything about his intentions or what he was trying to do while you live with him all the time. "

Yeona shook her head and said " I swear he doesn't even talk to anyone, he's the most silent person in our family and he never shares anything about himself with me or dad but I'm also guilty I should understand when he was being nice to you while he's not with others... I'm... I'm sorry Mishel I misunderstood my own brother... But I'm not even surprised now what you did he deserves this... Taking advantage of an innocent girl's vulnerable state he proved he's not the real man... I'm feeling so ashamed right now I can't even face anyone. "

Yeona covered her face with her palms then Mishel held her hands and removed them from her face while saying " don't be ashamed it's not your fault... Come on now be a brave girl look I'm not even crying then you should not too. "

They both hugged each other and yeona again apologized to her while Mishel patted her back gently and smiled a little.

Abdullah was still sitting in Namjoon's office then he said " I just don't understand you call me here to complain about my daughter while you don't even know the whole thing... Is that how you handle situations? Fortunately this matter is belonged to me and I'm here to handle all the things even if they require any lawful resources I'll go to any extent but what if all of this happens to a girl with normal back ground and her parents couldn't afford to handle such situation what are you doing for such people huh?"

Namjoon was silently listening to him then Abdullah said " before calling me here you should ask your son, you should ask Mishel while giving her all of the confidence that I'm the incharge here tell me everything that makes you behave this violent and if she have told you this then you should give her assurance of justic instead of blackmailing her just because the boy who did all of this is your damn son? "

He was glaring at Namjoon with an angry look on his face then Namjoon said " she said she was drunk... How can she be sure that it was Taehyung? Maybe it was someone else she probably has done all of this on the behalf of doubt... Once my son gets back his consciousness I'll ask him too and I'm sure there is any kind of misunderstanding. "

Abdullah scoffed and said " my daughter can never go to this extent on behalf of just a doubt... If she took this violent step just know and accept that your son did wrong to her and he deserves where he is right now, and you know what you should be thankful that she handled everything on her own and didn't tell me his name because she left him alive but... Mohammad Abdullah would never let him take the 2nd breath of his life. "