✧ Part 20 ✧

" You have become Muslim Jimin. "

Jimin was silently staring at Abdullah's face with a lost look on his face and his heart was beating so fast while he felt a strange wave of emotions lingered over his whole body then Abdullah asked him in a low gentle voice

" Jiminshi... Say something. "

Just then a tear fell from Jimin's eyes and he felt his lips trembled he lowered his gaze then he said " I can't believe I make it up to uncle Abdullah... I just can't believe I've become what I wanted and was fighting for all these years with my own father. "

He hide his face in his palms and started crying in sobs then Abdullah looked at him with a pained look on his face and caressed his shoulders while saying
" Pray shukar to Allah my champ... He chose you to be his servant you are a lucky person one of his beloved servants."

Jimin looked up at Abdullah's face while sniffing his tears then he said " tell me how to pray shukar... I wanna offer Salah as it's what Allah loves the most right? Prostration in front of him? "

Abdullah nodded his head then he patted his shoulders and said " as you know how to recite Quran it will not be difficult for you to learn Salah but right now I'll pray in loud voice with you so you can hear too so let's offer shukrana nawafil and then let's go home to give Angel this good news. "

Jimin smiled a little and nodded his head then Abdullah said " I want you to have a proper Ghusal first according to Islamic rules and clean yourself then go Infront of Allah. " Jimin nodded his head then he said " but what is Ghusal How do we do it?

Abdullah smiled then he said " Ghusl is a major ablution as opposed to wudhu which is a minor ablution. In Islamic laws, ghusl is considered an act of worship, it is an act of purifying oneself from the ritual impurity (najasat). "

Jimin was silently listening to him Abdullah again speak " while being non Muslims people are not aware about the purities and impurities things caused and this is what Islam teaches us and we purify ourselves from all kinds of impurities before meeting our Allah... I'll give you a little detail about Ghusal because you have to make sure to perform this after those activities. "

Jimin nodded his head then Abdullah said
" First of all remember one thing champ and mark it in your mind so it'll help you to guide your family and next generation about islam more sufficiently that... There is no shame in learning deen... You can guide anyone openly about anything related to Deen without pointing out any loose talk and diverting the conversation to the other side for your own pleasure okay?"

Jimin hummed in response while he was listening to him carefully then Abdullah said " Ghusal becomes obligatory after some activities and the ghusl for each of these causes has different names, Purification from the impurity caused by sexual intercourse or discharge of semen is known as ghusl janabat. Purification from the impurity caused by menstruation is known as ghusl hayd... Purification from the impurity caused by irregular bleeding is known as ghusl istihadah. Purification from the impurity caused by post-natal bleeding is known as ghusl nifas... These feminine things I'm telling you because you also needs to learn this as you'll be going to marry one day and have children if your wife needs any guidance guide her, if your daughter needs guidance guide her because cleanliness is half of deen and we all have to make sure to keep ourselves pure from all impurities and filths and also Ghusal is necessary when someone formally converted to islam, when we perform Umrah or Haj so before wearing Ihram Ghusal is obligatory... Do you get it? "

Jimin nodded his head then Abdullah again said

" Okay so in Islamic laws, death is also considered a cause of ritual impurity of a Muslim's body. Therefore, a dead Muslim has to be washed ritually before the burial ceremony. Such a ritualistic bath for a dead Muslim is known as ghusl mayyit. Touching a dead body, before the ritualistic bath, also makes one impure (najis). Purifica­tion from this impurity is known as ghusl mass mayyit means after burying the mayyit the one have to perform Ghusal to remove those impurities from their body understood? "