✧ Part 21 ✧

After cutting the call Abdullah looked back and forth in his surroundings while he rested his palms over his lips while joining his both hands together resting his elbow on his thighs then he speak to himself
" Please be merciful on every sad soul ya Rab please be merciful to everyone... Ameen. "

With that Hezlin came out of the bath and asked him " Mohammad I'm going downstairs to arrange breakfast you go and freshen up. " He hummed in response and then Hezlin said " you are still sitting on the bed why didn't you take out your clothes? "

Abdullah looked at her face then he said
" I was talking to my manager on call I'm sorry baby. " She smiled at his statement then she walked towards the cupboard while saying " oh my beloved Mohammad don't need to say sorry Angel will do this for you okay! Go now freshen up. "

She opened the cupboard and was going through hangers to select a pair of kurta shalwar for him then he got up from the bed and walked towards her while a smile was plastered on his face, he stopped behind her and hugged her from back while wrapping his arms around her waist then he rested his chin over her shoulder and closed his eyes.

Hezlin looked in the the direction of his face and chuckled while taking out his fresh clothes then she said " come on here your clothes grab them and change I'll go and prepare breakfast okay? "

Abdullah snuggled his face in the crook of her neck while caressing her body and Hezlin moved a little under his sensual touch while she gasped then Abdullah spoke near her ear in his deep husky voice
" I don't wanna let you go Angel... I just wanna live near you... Till the very end. "

She smiled with closed eyes as she leaned her head back with his chest then she wrapped her arm around his nape and caressed the back of his head while saying
" You are just unbelievable Abdullah... You never get tired of being all lovey dovey. "

He held her hand and turned her around to face him then he pulled her more near to him as she rested her both arms over his chest then they both stared into eachother's eyes with eyes full of affection and love then Abdullah caressed the hair strand back towards her ear and Hezlin closed her eyes while smiling then he said
" This life is too less to make love with you, show my affection for you, being all lovey dovey around you... You know what I always pray to Allah? "

She opened her eyes and tilted her head a little while staring at him with a smile then Abdullah said while caressing her cheeks with the back of his fingers
" I always ask Allah to reunite us both in Jannah the eternal life where I can love you endlessly... I don't need any hoor when I've the most beautiful wife no hoor can even compare to your beauty... I only want you my Angel just you... Even in Jannah. "

She smiled more then she cupped his face in her both palms and placed a soft peck on his lips then she looked in his eyes and said " your love is the greatest blessing for me from Allah and I can't thank him enough for blessing me with your love Mohammad... You always make me feel the luckiest women to exist in this world and I pray for every woman to be blessed by a husband like you... Life is nothing less than a heaven with you. "

He smiled and kissed her forehead then he said " and you are that most beautiful flower in our heaven my Heaven's Flower. "

She shook her head while smiling then she replied " you are too obsessed with my name's meaning right? " He nodded his head and said " yes I'm in love with your name and it's meaning since the day one and I fell more in love with it when I got to know you have Fatima as your last name MashAllah the beauty of your name increases more after that pious name that's why I decided to give our princess the same last name as yours. "

As Hezlin heard Mishel's name from his mouth she smacked her palm over his chest with a shocked look on her face and said " wallahi what are you huh you caged me here while I've to checkup on sunshine... What if my daughter left hungry yah move away Abdullah. "