✧ Part 9 ✧

" Seriously... Do I really need them? "

He twisted his head to side and scoffed then he left from there and walked straight towards his locker and placed the books inside the locker then he heard yujin's voice

" Hey bro what's up?... Where have you been busy huh? " He turned around to see him and closed his locker then he said
" Yah nothing I was studying at my usual place you tell me. " Yujin shrugged his shoulders and said " your Princess Elsa is being discussed everywhere. "

Taehyung hit his fist on yujin's stomach and Yujin winced in pain while holding his stomach and said " yah yah... Mishel... Sorry Mishel is being discussed. " Then Taehyung licked his lips in satisfaction and asked " what they are saying? "

Yujin stood straight while taking deep breaths and said " you are such a mean yah who hit his friend like this huh? " Taehyung tilted his head with a serious look on his face and asked " who dare to call her by the name I gave her huh? "

Yujin was looking at him in disbelief then he asked him " yah she didn't even confessed and you are behaving like you own her... Go dude first get her confession I bet you she's into you. " Taehyung didn't speak anything then yujin said " I can help you in it if you say so. "

Taehyung took a deep sigh and said
" nah... I'll do everything on my own... Let's wait for a little more. " Yujin hummed in response and said " do you know Hyemi and her father is in your father's office. "
Taehyung looked at him while joining his eyebrows and asked " ahan... So what I'm doing here? I should go and serve them a good treatment right? "

Yujin laughed at his statement and Taehyung smirked then Yujin patted his shoulders and said " yeah go and took your girl's revenge. " Taehyung shook his head while taking sigh and left from there while saying let's see what's going on there. "

He walked straight towards Namjoon's office and opened the door gently then he entered in the office and all of them looked at him then he walked near the chair placed opposite to his father's table while Hyemi and her father was looking at him and Namjoon shook his head because he knew that now nothing will go right because he entered in between them.

" Hello Hyemi... Do you come here to bid proper farewell? " Hyemi glared at him then her father speak " stay in your limits Kim Taehyung. " Taehyung scoffed and said " oh uncle you should tell this limits lecture to your daughter who's been crossing her limits since the day first she came here and I'm bearing the chaos she's creating here... Now the level of my patience has crossed it's limit so it will be good for her to leave. "

Hyemi's father looked at Namjoon and Taehyung also looked at him then he said
" Dad I think so you didn't tell him whose daughter Mishel is and how far her father can go to show them their place because of what his daughter did to Mishel. "

Hyemi's father looked at Taehyung while joining his eyebrows in confusion and asked " whom you are talking about? " Taehyung looked at him with a slightest smirk on his face and said " ever heard about Mohammad Abdullah? "

That's when Hyemi's eyes got shocked because she knew the history of Jeon Jungkook as it was all over the internet and she knew once he stabbed his rivals hand with a glass vase and that man's hand left paralyzed for whole life then she heard her father's voice

" I can discuss to him and we will sort out our matter but what you are doing is not a solution. " Taehyung shook his head and said " don't ever think to do this mistake to sit on the same table with him because he's going to make you regret your life decisions so better for you to take her away from this university because I'm also not going to bear her anymore... She's desperate to date me better for you to find a suitable man for her and marry her so she can feel easy what her hormones are not letting her to be. "