✧ Part 25 ✧

" Drop me at my university. "

Jimin felt his heart skipped a beat after hearing her words while they both were staring deep into each other's eyes and he sensed a hint of pain in her eyes while her facial expressions were neutral.

Taha was silently watching them both from behind then he saw Jimin grabbed Mishel's hem of her Abaya sleeve and lead the way towards the passenger seat while she followed him silently lowering her gaze.

He opened the door for her and said
" Come on sit. " She sat in the car and Jimin closed the door while he looked up at Taha who was staring at both of them then Jimin looked away from him and walked towards the driving seat.

He also gets in the car and started the engine while he took a glance of Mishel's side and saw she was lost in her thoughts while she was staring at her front side.

He drove away from there at fast speed while Taha remained staring at their car from behind then he took a sigh and moved his attention forward then he saw Abdullah came out of the mansion while wearing his comfy clothes.

He smiled a little while looking at him and they both hugged eachother while smiling and Abdullah asked him as he pulled away from him
" How are you my boy? Are you doing well? Are you taking good care of yourself? "

Taha smiled and nodded his head then he said " yes Alhamdulillah I'm doing much better and peaceful than before. "
Abdullah patted his shoulders and said
" Come on have a seat... Tell me what would you like to eat? "

They both sat in the garden on chairs then Taha said " I don't wanna eat anything... I wanna discuss something with you. " Abdullah hummed in response then Taha said
" I've left modeling industry I told you before. "

Abdullah hummed in response then Taha said " I haven't announced yet because this news will catch fire so I'm planning to get admission first for a new course and continue my studies then I'll start my work too and I'll be safe from controversies. "

Abdullah nodded his head then he asked him " so you will join this industry after sometime? " Taha shook his head and said " no... I'll do something else, I'll go haitus and obviously I can show my disinterest in this field... Nobody will care."

Abdullah patted his shoulders and said
" You are sacrificing your source of income for being a practicing Muslim and I'm so happy for you because surely Allah will bless you with more amazing things."

Taha smiled then he said " I'm going to join interior designing course. " Abdullah smiled then he said " that's great... You'll get so many amazing opportunities in this field and I'm always with you. "
Taha smiled then he forwarded the file towards Abdullah and said
" These are my documents and I've to submit them in my institution. "

Abdullah held the file and checked the documents then he heard Taha's words
" I need my guardians signatures and... I've no one other than you. "
Abdullah looked up at his face and Taha twitched his lips to a smile then Abdullah patted his shoulders and said
" When I said you are a part of my family I mean it Taha... So don't say this that you have no one. "

Taha smiled then Abdullah said " I'll surely be your guardian you don't have to worry. " They both smiled while looking at eachother then Abdullah said
" Hezlin must be coming down anytime then we will eat together with her and I'll introduce you with Ayaan as he's also back. "

Taha nodded his head while smiling and they both started sharing some random talks.

Meanwhile Jimin was driving silently towards Mishel's university and he felt Mishel was being totally silent, he was taking small glances of her side and he felt she was taking deep breaths then he understood she was feeling like crying.