✧ Part 22 ✧

" Welcome Taehyung... I was eagerly waiting for you. "

As Taehyung heard those words from Abdullah's mouth his heart skipped a beat, he felt a wave of shiver lingering over his whole body and his lips trembled a little. He lowered his head and felt ashamed while tears started to form in his eyes, Abdullah understood his condition then he smiled a little and said
" Come here Taehyung... Come and sit. "

Taehyung hesitantly looked up at him again then he gulped down his saliva while he couldn't look straight into Abdullah's eyes and avoided his gaze then he walked towards him while his head still hung low and then he sat over his knees on the carpeted floor.

Abdullah noticed he was not saying anything but just sitting while lowering his gaze and feeling ashamed to face him Abdullah caressed his shoulder and then Taehyung looked up at him with the most innocent look on his face then he saw Abdullah smiled a little and said
" Now you have got the courage to come here so gather a little more courage and open your heart with me. "

Taehyung felt a tear fall from his eyes and his lips trembled then he spoke in a low voice
" I... I can't face you Mr Abdullah... I just can't... "

Taehyung again looked down towards his lap and started crying in sobs while Abdullah was looking at him silently, he again caressed his back a little and said
" You have to face me Taehyung... If you want to overcome your guilt and wanna give peace to your heart then you have to face me. "

Taehyung sniffed on his tears and wiped his wet teary face then he gulped down his saliva and looked up at Abdullah, he stared back and forth in his eyes and asked him in a pleading voice
" Please... Punish me... Please take your revenge Mr Abdullah, I can't live in this guilt I can't live with this burden that you forgave your daughter's sinner... I'm not worthy of your forgiveness please. "

He held Abdullah's hands then he looked at him with a pleading look in his eyes and said " your words are haunting me day and night Mr Abdullah, since the day dad told me about your last words I lost my appetite, messed my sleeping schedules, forget about everything nothing is working for me nor in my favour just your one statement May Allah grant health to your son and give you all Hidayah... These words are haunting me day and night... "

Abdullah was silently staring at him with a straight look on his face then Taehyung
sniffed and felt his lips trembled he tightened his grip around Abdullah's hands and said " why? Just why you prayed for my health you could curse me you could pray for my death you could take your revenge right? Like Mishel did then why didn't you use your powers and position to take justice for your daughter why did you just leave me yearning like this Mr Abdullah? "

Abdullah gulped down his saliva while staring all over at his face with a pained look on his face then he asked him in a calm gentle low voice " because I can't hurt a soul Allah created, I can't give pain to a human Allah created himself and how much he loves his each servant is not hidden from me... For me if a soul gives pain to another soul their matter is between Allah and him... Yes I have power and capabilities to take revenge but my Deen and my beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him taught me to forgive the one who did wrong to you and leave their matter on the creator of this whole world... "

Taehyung whimpered after hearing his words and looked at him with a pained look on his face then he said " your god took your revenge Mr Abdullah... Look I've nothing now everyone left me I left alone, no parents no siblings, not a single person who loves me, cares for me, can feel my pain. "