✧ Part 7 ✧

" Where are you going innocent bitch... you have to pay for hanging around the man I love. "

Mishel's eyes got wide open after hearing her words then she asked while resisting her grip and she stuttered while she was feeling afraid " w... What... Are you...s...saying?... What...have I...d... done?"

Hyemi slapped her so hard over her face that Mishel's face turned to the other side as she felt a sting pain on her cheeks and tears fell from her eyes then she placed he palm over her cheeks and a whimper left her mouth while she speak in a whisper

" Appa. "

Hyemi pulled her face up by grabbing her hijab and Mishel hissed in pain then she showed her phone to her and said " what were you doing with him in the mall of Daegu huh? Tell me if you both are dating secretly? He took you there huh? Or you demand to go there just tell me damn it. "

Mishel shook her head while tears were flowing through her eyes but Hyemi was still holding her wrist tightly then she speak in a low stuttering voice " p... please let me go... I've nothing... To do with him... I...I'm Muslim. "

" You bipolar... Being a Muslim still hanging around him you shameless girl. " She was about to hit her again but Mishel dodged her slap while turning her head to the other side then Mishel said " please... I'm saying the truth... I... Have nothing to do with... Him... We met ...by chance. "

Hyemi's blood boil in anger and she pushed her so hard on the floor that Mishel fell on the ground and her knees got hurt by hitting on the floor so hard and she hissed in pain then she whimpered while saying " A... Appa... Apppaaaa. "

Just then her phone started ringing and she moved near her bag while sliding on the floor but Hyemi grabbed her bag and picked it up then Mishel looked up at her with a crying face and said " please give me my bag... Please. "

Hyemi took out her phone from her bag and speak sarcastically " Appa. " Mishel's lips trembled as she heard Abdullah was calling her then she said " please give me my phone... I wanna talk to my Appa... Please. "

Hyemi cut the call and said " sorry uncle... Your daughter is busy right now. " Mishel gulped down her saliva while crying then she heard the other girls laughed while looking at her helpless state and then Hyemi sat on her knees at Mishel's level and grabbed her jaws then she said
" If... You dare to come near Taehyung... I swear I'm gonna kill you and I won't even regret this... understand? "

Mishel nodded her head while crying then Hyemi pushed her face so hard while Mishel felt her neck twisted so bad then Hyemi got up on her feet and said
" Dare to speak a single word about us in front of anyone out there or to your parents and see how I'll make you regret your existence. "

Hyemi and her group mates left from there while Hyemi threw Mishel's phone on the floor so hard near her and the screen of her phone broke then Mishel straightened her body while looking at the mess around her as Hyemi threw her bag and her other things around her on the floor then she crawled towards her phone and grabbed her phone with trembling hands and lips she was sobbing and whimpering so bad while she tried to make a call but her phone was not working and was broke then she wiped her tears and gathered her things while she was still shivering in fear as nobody ever shout at her nor anybody ever hit her and she was still feeling that pain on her cheeks as Hyemi slapped her so hard.