✧ Part 16 ✧

" That's more better... Come on make a move. "

Ha-joon smirked and took a step forward towards her while she was still standing there and didn't even budge while she was staring deep into his dark orbs.

Ari looked behind at other students who were standing there in shock and yeona was also confused why Mishel is doing this while she beat Taehyung and Yujin because of this but now she's asking him to make a move towards her.

Ha-joon twisted his head a little and speak while smirking " never knew the most beautiful girl of the campus will come on her own and ask for such thing. "

Mishel twitched her lips to side while raising her one eyebrow then Ha-joon was about to grab her jaws but suddenly she held his wrist and twisted his arm immediately which makes him scream as he turned around and everyone shouted behind her

Yeah that's our girl... Woohoo

Ha-joon looked behind at her and said
" Don't you dare... I'm not Taehyung or Yujin you will regret this Mishel. " She smirked and pulled him with a sudden jerk then she hit her fist over his face andhe fell on the ground then she said
" bhishoom... That's what your place is. "

His mates came forward to fight with her but she hit her one fist over ones face and turned around immediately while hitting her foot at other boy's chest then she grabbed them both from their collars from her both hands and then collided their faces to eachother furiously and they both fell on the ground while holding their faces in their hands and hissed in pain.

Mishel walked near Ha-joon who got up on his feet and was glaring at her while gritting his teeth then he said " I never hit any woman but you are exception from today. "

He was about to punch her but she dodged his move and then she scoffed and said " do you think you are that eligible to have a fight with me huh? "
He immediately grabbed her arm and turned her around while he wrapped his arm around her neck and caged her in his arms, everyone remained shocked as they saw Mishel in his hold then yeona said

" I think I should call Appa before anything severe happens. "

She left from there to call Namjoon while Mishel tried to resist his grip then Ha-joon speak near her ear from behind
" Huh what happened Taehyung's Princess Elsa... "

She stopped resisting as she heard the same name Taehyung used to call her and her mind recalled the scenes of that night and then she closed her eyes while her blood boil in anger then he again speak
" Acting all tough and strong while every single person knows it was mutual... You pathetic Muslim girl... Playing innocent in front of everyo... "

That's when she held his arms tightly and raised up her knee while she hit her foot so hard over his private part and then he left her with a sudden jerk while screaming in pain and fell on the ground while Mishel was breathing heavily and then her eyes fell on Namjoon who was standing in the crowd of students while yeona was also standing beside him.

Mishel slide away her caramel brown cardigan Abaya from her blue denim pants and took out her phone from her pants pockets then she make a call to Abdullah while her eyes were fixed on Namjoon.
Abdullah picked up her call while he was having a walk in the front yard of the house and then he asked her

Yes princess how are you my child... You left without meeting me?

Uh sorry Appa you were sleeping...

Oh it's okay we will have a talk at dinner table I need to discuss something with you.

Hmm... Uh Appa!