✧ Part 19 ✧

" Jimin. "

Abdullah was silently staring at Hezlin's face then she nodded her head with a pained smile and said " yes Mohammad... He's the one... he needs your help and maybe his family is also one of those servants. "

Abdullah looked back and forth in his surroundings while thinking then they both heard the alarm sound and the voice of Azaan they both looked into each other's eyes then Abdullah said
" Let's go and give our attendance first if Allah wanted me to do this then I'll seek his help and fulfill this responsibility insha'Allah. "

Hezlin smiled then they both got up from the bed and performed Ablution then they both went to their prayer room to offer their Fajar Salah.

During Salah Abdullah bowed down in the prostration and closed his eyes then he spoke in his heart
" Ya Ilahi this is one of the biggest responsibilities you gave me... I don't know if I'm eligible to convince anyone towards this path, I don't know if my knowledge is enough to make them believe on this true path that's why I need your help ya Allah... Grant me the power of knowledge and grant my words the power to make them believe and see the true path, don't leave me alone in this responsibility, help me ya Allah help me to spread the knowledge of islam and help your lost servants. "

He felt a wave of shiver lingered through his whole body and he started taking deep breaths during prostration but he didn't even budge and stayed in the same position then Hezlin silently completed her Salah while she was witnessing Abdullah's condition and her heart was beating so fast after seeing his trembling prostrating figure but she somehow completed her Salah and after doing salam she moved near him and called his name in a low shivering voice

" Mohammad. "

He was still in prostration then he raised his index finger and moved his index finger back and forth signalling her to not disturb him and she understood while her eyes filled with tears then she moved away from him and started offering her fard rakat.

Abdullah felt his heart getting calm and his body stopped shivering then he took a deep breath and got up from the prostration, his face was wet with sweat and tears were streaming down through his eyes then he completed his sunnat rakats, as he did his salam he saw Hezlin was staring at him with a lost look in her eyes.

She saw his face was brightening and Noor was visible on his face, he smiled while looking at Hezlin's face then she spoke in a low voice " Abdullah. "
He caressed her face with the back of his fingers and said " pray for me Angel... Pray for me that I standout proud in this great responsibility. "

She smiled in pain then Abdullah looked at his front and stood up on the prayer mat to offer his fard rakats.
As they both were done with their Salah Abdullah was making dua silently while Hezlin was sitting beside him silently and was staring at him in wonder.

He caressed his palm over his face then he looked in her direction and smiled as he found her sitting beside him and staring at him then he blew air from his mouth over her face and she closed her eyes as his hot breaths hit on her face.

Then she opened her eyes and saw him still smiling he held her hand and placed a soft kiss over the back of her palm then he looked up into her eyes and asked her in a low gentle voice " I want your cooperation my love. "

She tilted her head a little while looking at him with eyes full of affection and love then she asked him " Angel be sacrificed on you my beloved Mohammad ask for anything. "

He smiled and said " I need to spend some alone time in Madrassa... I need to work on myself to guide others more sufficiently... You will cooperate with me right? " She smiled in pain then he cupped her face in one hand and said
" I promised to Allah on the boundary of Makkah that I'll live this life for him only for him... Let me please my Rab Angel... There's something more you don't know and Allah wants me to fulfill that responsibility once it's done you'll get to know everything and till then let me give my time to my Rab. "