✧ Part 29 ✧

" now you are safe from all of the evil eyes. "

Elif opened her eyes and saw he moved back from her while she looked at her surroundings but everyone was behaving normal and here her heart was doing back flips while her cheeks were burning as blush was visible on her cheeks then she saw Ayaan left from there and went into his car.

She heard Mishel chuckled beside her and said " he's such a cutest brother. "
Hyerin hummed in response then she said " yeah he's my cutest baby boy. "
Elif was unaware of her surroundings and was lost in her thoughts how he came near her even in front of everyone and blew air over her face while she was staring out of the window with a lost look on her face and a smile was plastered on her lips.

They all reached at the venue and everyone entered in the grand luxury hall while it was all dim but purple lighted theme, there were purple flowers bouquets placed on each table and the whole hall was decorated with big illuminated purple shaded lights and lamps giving it an absolute beautiful look

They all went inside while Hezlin was receiving guests at the entrance of the hall and Abdullah was also with her while Nurey and Altan were handling guests inside the hall.

Ayaan stopped his car in front of the entrance of hall and came out of the car then he signaled Umer and Ayeshey to wait until he gestured them to come out then he saw Hezlin was standing near the entrance door

He smiled while looking at her and spoke to himself " my Pretty Angel. "
He walked towards her while smiling and Hezlin looked up at him and saw him coming towards them, he stopped near her then she smiled and said
" You are here my baby. "

He cupped her face in his both hands and placed a soft kiss over her temple, she closed her eyes and smiled then he looked at her face and said " my pretty Eomma, my MashAllah Eomma. "

She chuckled then they both heard Abdullah's voice as he wrapped his arm around Hezlin's shoulders then he asked Ayaan " all the guests are here... Bring them inside. " Ayaan nodded his head then he said " you both go inside and ask the management to be prepared I'll bring them for their entry. "