「 ✦ Do I hate you... ✦ 」

It all started as a normal morning. Bianca did her usual routine before going to work; even scolding Florence for being always late and threatening her to replace her with another assistant. Summed up, what it happened every single morning. However, Bianca, in the middle of her break, was called by Doctor Sloan because she had a 'visitor'. She and Florence exchanged confused looks. "A visitor?" Asked her roommate. "I have no idea. Maybe it's just the barman who keeps hitting on me."

"You should go out with him sometimes, as a proper date."

Bianca giggled. "A date?" She asked in disbelief.
"A date, yes, but now go, don't make him wait." Urged Florence, pushing her out of their room. "It seems destiny made you wear this sexy scrubs in which I'm pretty sure he will eat you out." Florence whispered in Bianca's ear, making her assume every shape of red. "You are impossible."

"Bianca!" She was called from the entrance. "Are you coming?"

Bianca inhaled nervous. If this 'visitor' had been seriously that boy, she wouldn't have known what to do. I mean, she was out of exercise, she didn't even remember what to say other than 'Hi'. "Yes, she is coming!" Screamed Florence back, giving her a kick in the ass which threw her directly in the hallway. "Dammit, Florence!!!" She murmured under her breath. Ok, so, after all, it wasn't too hard, she had done it before, it wasn't the first time she went out on a date with somebody. She slowly walked through the corridor while, inside of her head there was literally a was going on: 'O my god, what if I became a terrible kisser', or worse, "what if he only wants to have fun'...

With an interminable series of 'what if', she arrived at the entrance where Doctor Sloan was behind the receptionist's desk. "She's outside." He informed her. Bianca shot him a half smile before going out even more confused. 'She? Bonnie, or Evanna?'

But the answer to her question came few moments later, when sat on the bench outside of the clinic, she discovered Emma.

When the actress saw her, she awkwardly stood up. All in all, Bianca would have rather having to talk to the boy.

"Hi." Shyly said Emma.

"What are you doing here, Emma?" harshly replied Bianca as she zipped up her sweatshirt.

Emma went to give her her jacket, but Bianca stopped her before she could take it off with a gesture of her hand. "Please, let me give you it, it's freezing."

"I'm totally not cold." Replied hostile Bianca, hugging herself; Emma raised an eyebrow. "Besides, even if I was and I'm not, I certainly wouldn't accept your help. " She was externalizing all her pent-up anger, which she didn't have the chance to overcome in all these years. Emma looked disappointed by her words. She could only hope it would get better in the future. "Why are you here?" Repeated Bianca.

"I...I just wanted to thank you for tending my tooth."

"You don't have to thank me for anything. It's my job." Said Bianca, not fully believing that was why Emma came there. "I had no idea it was you, my manager insisted in coming here because doctor Sloan had told her he had the best of the best, however I wouldn't have come if I had known; I can say you were pretty shocked."

Bianca laughed in disbelief. "How should have I reacted? I haven't seen you in seven years, and then you pop up on a random shift as a random patient. Of course, I was shocked!"

Emma sighed deeply. She closely looked at the younger girl who seemed genuinely mad. "Bianca, I'm so sorry, I know I can't change what I did to you; but believe me, I regret it every single day... can we please try to be civil to each other? We were friends before we got together."