「 ✦ What? ✦ 」

The afternoon together had gone quite well after all. Tom and Emma didn't make her feel uneasy with their demonstrations of affection, and she had been able to have a great time with her friends, almost forgetting about her problems. She had to admit that they had really done a pretty good job at decorating the house. It was very similar to those which you usually see in films. Now, they took a well-deserved break, sitting down in the living room to chat a little bit.

She and Dan had decided to tell their friends about their fake relationship, and who was amused the most was Bonnie, who couldn't help but mock them, but especially Bianca. Also, she liked to implicitly tease Emma, particularly enjoying the death stare she gave her in response to what she said.

"So Dan," the redhead started as she poured herself a glass of red wine, sitting comfortably on the couch next to Florence and Lorenzo. "Are you ready to snog our Bianca in front of everyone?"

Bianca choked on her own saliva. That was the second time in a day: firstly Florence, now Bonnie; who would the third be?

Dan let out a nervous laugh, scratching behind his neck. He subtly glanced at Emma, maybe to have a hint on how to respond to Bonnie, but the actress was wearing an indecipherable gaze. "... I don't think it will be necessary snogging."

"Are you kidding?" Asked Rupert in disbelief. "The entire word will have to believe that you two are madly in love with each other. Of course you will have to snog!"

"I won't do anything that could cause discomfort to Bianca." Dan kindly said, tenderly caressing his friend's leg. Bianca shot him a grateful smile in response, brushing her hand over his. "Thank you, Dan, but unfortunately, I'm afraid Bonnie's right."

"I just hope I still remember how to do it, though." Bianca mumbled to herself, embarrassed. It wasn't easy to admit that her last kiss had been seven years ago, with Emma. She never wanted to kiss anyone else on the lips after her. It was a very intimate thing for her, and she didn't think she could kiss a random person without loving them. She was ashamed of it. It wasn't normal that a young, pretty girl like her wasted the best years of her life chasing Emma, but without her, nothing made sense to Bianca.

However, luckily, no one seemed to have heard her since they went on talking about their work on the set of Harry Potter, sharing with Bianca, Florence and Lorenzo, lots of funny stories about the past films. "I can't stop thinking about the infinite amount of fines I took while filming," Rupert joked.

"Yeah," agreed Bonnie smiling, "you were definitely the worst when it came to be serious."

"Remember when Dan screamed "cut!" when Rupert had to kiss Jessie in the Gryffindor common room? That was amazing!" Tom laughed, bringing his right arm around Emma's shoulder. "Not so sure of that," Rupert said playfully, shaking his index finger, "I have lost the count of how many times we had to shoot the kiss."

"It was hilarious!" Dan exclaimed excitedly, smacking his hand on his leg so hard that Bianca literally jumped off her seat, scared. Everyone burst out laughing because of her reaction. "That was not funny!" Bianca squealed as she took again place next to Dan, who couldn't stop laughing.

She looked at him with her arms crossed on her chest. "You're an idiot, Dan. You scared me," she slapped his arm with a pillow, making him flinch due to the sudden pain. She crossed her arms on her chest and put on her best pout.

Dan looked at her with puppy eyes, leaning down to place a gentle kiss on her cheek. "I love you too, Bia," he grinned. She stood still, completely ignoring the brown haired boy, pretending to be mad. But in reality, the corner of her lips curled up into a small smile.

"Dan, that was pretty good, but Bianca, please, next time, pretend you don't wanna cut his head down," Bonnie playfully said, acting as a director.

This time, even Bianca laughed along with them, but not Emma. She, for obvious reasons, didn't have the right to say anything, but she was burning with jealously. She realised that, sooner rather than later, her girl would seriously kiss Dan, and she couldn't do anything to avoid that.