「 ✦ No one could ever occupy it ✦ 」

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Asked Bianca, fastening her seatbelt when Emma started the car.

"I think we both know what I'm going to tell you." Said Emma, keeping her gaze on the road.

Bianca sighed deeply. "There is nothing to say about that."

The actress quickly shot her a look. "I don't agree. There's a lot to talk about, Bianca. Besides, you gave me five minutes, and I'm going to use them all."

Bianca raised an eyebrow at the actress' sudden authoritative manner. "...fine." She scoffed, running a hand through her hair. "I'm all ears."

A small smile spread on Emma's face. Bianca couldn't see it due to the darkness of the night, but it was there. "I saw you this morning at the cafeteria," began to say the actress, causing Bianca to mewing hard. "And I'm aware that I did everything wrong since I met you... I should have told you about my relationship with Tom, but I-I... I don't know... I just wanted us to be friends. I didn't want to cause you more pain than I had already done in the past... seven years ago today, to be more precise." Emma had lowered the tone of her voice, probably because she was ashamed of her past actions.

"I've been dying inside since those articles were published. And not because of what could happen to my career, I don't give a shit about it; but because you started to completely ignore me." Bianca listened to every word the actress said.

Emma was becoming emotional, taking out all what she had boiling inside. "And when I saw you today as you were leaving, Jesus, I felt like I was stabbed. I keep hurting you even though I'd do anything to see your gorgeous smile on your face, and I hate that I'm the one who breaks you down to tears."

"I don't think you could break me more than you already did." Coldly said Bianca. "You have no idea of how I felt when I found out about you and Tom! Is this what I deserve after we have known for so many years? Are you gonna keep lying to my face?" She snapped.

The actress stopped the car in front of a very familiar building for Bianca. Emma turned around to look at her and took one of her hands, and delicately placed it on her heart. The younger girl could feel Emma's comforting heartbeat under her fingers, and the actress soft hand pressed on hers. "Despite what you think, I wanted to remind you that you're still here, in the same place in my heart that you had when we were together. No one could ever occupy it." Said Emma, making Bianca weak in her legs.

"Emma," Bianca breathed out, "w-why are you telling me these things?" She asked bewildered.

"Because I think them." Answered the older girl, whose expression softened upon hearing Bianca speaking so innocently.

She stared first at Bianca's eyes, then at her lips and back again at her eyes, using the triangle technique.

"I-I don't understand. You're not supposed to say those kind of things to me." Replied Bianca in disbelief, "you have a boyfriend, Emma, who I guess is waiting for you at home while you're here with me in your car where literally anyone could see us and maybe recognise me for the mysterious girl and start to write a story about it and-"

Bianca couldn't finish her sentence since Emma pressed a finger on her mouth to make her shut up. "You were rambling." Observed the actress.

"I wasn't." Pouted Bianca, annoyed.

"You were."

"I wasn't."

"You definitely were." Insisted the actress.

Bianca scoffed. "Oh God, okay! I was rambling! Happy?"

"Very." Responded Emma, satisfied.

"Anyway, five minutes are long finished, and you told me what you wanted. Hence, perhaps it is better if I go now, plus you should seriously come back home, it's doing late." Said bianca zipping her coat to get down Emma's car.