「 ✦ I'm proud of you ✦ 」

By the end of June, Bianca was finally free to come back to her normal life. She began to get ready to head to work, checking her schedule for the morning. She had heard that Doctor Sloan had hired another dentist to work at the clinic: Dr. Montgomery, one of the best oral surgeons in the world, pratically a legend. Bianca, during her college years, had read thousands of articles written by her, dreaming of becoming as good as she was.

As far as she knew, Doctor Montgomery had been working with Florence during her absence, but the brunette refused to tell her anything about the older woman insisting that she had to see her with her own eyes.

Meeting her idol was like a dream becoming true. She hoped not to make a fool of herself in front of the redhead.

She had put on a comfy pair of grey sweatpants and a V-neck blue t-shirt, slipped on her sunglasses, and applied just a bit of mascara on her eyelashes. Under the surgical mask, nobody could see her face, so there was no point in using a lot of make-up.

She finished sipping her ice coffee just in time to leave for work. She rushed towards the entrance door, absolutely not wanting to be late on her first day after months, but she stopped when she felt her phone buzzing. She carefully took it from her pocket, and a fond smile cracked on her face when she saw a message from Emma.

Em❤️
I'm sure you will do great today, darling. I'm very proud of you. What do you say if I come later to have lunch together? I love you 😘. Break a leg!!

Probably Bianca stared at the message for longer than she should have, but she still had to realise that the universe had given her the most unexpected yet beautiful gift she could ever desire: her lover. She considered herself the luckiest girl alive to have the privilege of being Emma Watson's girlfriend, and in all honesty, she wasn't wrong. Millions of people would chop their arm to even just have a chance with the actress, and she could instead call Emma hers and be loved by her.

Now they were together and everything slowly seemed to be going well. Maybe she would finally be able to spend the rest of her life by Emma's side without more issues on their path.

Bianca
I would love to eat with you, babe. I'll wait for you at the clinic. Have a good morning on set, I love you too ❤️

Just as she was inserting the keys in her car to open it, she spotted a familiar white Audi stopping in front of her house. From what she remembered, it was Bonnie's car, but she was supposed to be on set at this time. She had the confirmation that it was actually the ginger girl when she looked through the car window. "Come on, pumpkin, let's get you work!"

She slightly shook in her head, chucking as she jumped on the passengers' seat, fastening the seatbelt. "Bon, what are you doing here?" She asked, curious.

The older girl immediately started the engine, not wasting any time to drive Bianca to the clinic. She quickly glanced at the brown eyed woman beside her before looking back at the street. "Well, we haven't spent much time together in a while, so I thought it would be nice to give you a lift to work since Emma is stuck on set."

Bianca smiled sweetly. "So, can you tell me anything about what's happening on set?" She asked with puppy eyes, making the redhead snigger amused.

"My lips are sealed, girl," Bonnie playfully replied. "The only thing I can tell you is that your girlfriend won't have to kiss anyone in this film."

"That means I won't have to gag watching it," Bianca observed. "Great!"

"By the way," the older girl began to say vaguely, "do you already have plans for Saturday night?"

"No... why?"

Bonnie just dismissed the matter with a gesture of her hand. "Oh no, nothing important."