「 ✦ It was all a lie ✦ 」

Cv: slight violence and swearing...

"I don't like that," out of nowhere, Willam started as he and Bianca were getting ready to head home after a long day at the clinic. "Actually, I hate it."

"I'm sorry, what?" Bianca asked, bewildered.

He shot her a glare full of resentment as he changed in his usual clothes. "You and Radcliffe, Bianca. Not even a month ago, I told you I would fight for you, and then I find out that you have a boyfriend!?" He shouted, banging his black scrub on the floor, making Bianca slowly step backwards.

"I haven't done all I did for you to get a boyfriend!" He yelled, furious.

Bianca didn't know what to think, or do, or say. She just had understood that there was definitely something she didn't know about. "Willam, w-what are you talking about? What did you do?" She asked, almost scared to hear the answer.

A malicious smile cracked on the boy's face. "Right, you don't know a thing," he scoffed at her, "then I guess I did my job good after all."

What was happening? She seemed a spectator in her own life, not having a clue of what was going on with William... actually, she didn't know anything at all, but he insisted on the fact that he had done something for her, and she didn't know what. He was being delusional.

"I'm leaving, I can't do this right now," she said, rapidly gathering her things while still wearing her scrub. She didn't want to spend one more minute here with him. She needed to get out of this suffocating room.

"No! You're staying here until I say so," he commanded her, harshly grabbing her wrist, making her wince in pain. "You aren't going anywhere, Bianca Evans. Not this time. Not when I've dedicated my whole life in the attempt to have you as my girlfriend."

She was pushed hard on the wall, gasping as he trapped her with his body, not letting her a way out. Bianca felt her heart pounding at an inhuman pace, regretting not having gone away with Florence and accepting to close the clinic with William. In his eyes, she saw knifes ready to hit her as he tightened his grip on her wrist. "Let me go, Willam," she whispered, but he shook his head in neglect.

"All my life, I've had to fight to have you! Firstly, with that damn Emma, and now that I thought I could finally make you mine, I come to know that you have a boyfriend!"

Bianca flinched, shutting her eyes closed as she turned her head on the side not to face him. She didn't recognise him. He wasn't William. She had never seen this version of him or even suspected that it existed.

"Stop it! You're not like this, Willam!" She cried out, "the boy I knew would never place a hand on a woman. He was kind, gentle, charming, a womaniser, yes, but never a violent boy."

"Well, then to me, it seems that you didn't actually know me, Bianca," he replied, clenching his jaw. He inched closer to her face until his nose brushed hers as he brushed a finger on her soft lips, making her squirm in discomfort under his touch. "Cause you have no idea of what I would have done whenever I saw you at Emma's side. I would have taken you there if I had had the chance, but you seemed glued to that stupid girl. You made me wait for seven years, but now I can finally taste these pretty lips of yours."

Bianca felt his breath hitting her skin as he put one of his hands on her cheek as the other went on behind her head, pushing her onto him. By doing so, he had freed her wrist, which was painfully pulsating. She was practically sure it had a big bruise on.