chapter 1(edited)

Dino Pov:
When I arrived at the dorms, I was really tired. We all had been busy these days because of the comeback. I am feeling stressed because of the comeback and my solo album as well. All the Hyungs had been a great help in the past as we talked about all the things that used to help me feel less stressed. But now things are a bit different. Every time I want to talk with them, "Sorry, dino-ah, I am busy. Tell me later, okay?" is
the only answer I get. Talking later is fine with me, but they always forget, and I don't want to bother them again and again.
All this stress is adding up and eating me from the inside. As I want to show the best to our Carats. So, I have been practising a lot. I also want to make my hyungs proud. Lost in my thoughts, I hear Jeonghan
Hyung, call me.
Jeonghan: Dino, come to help me.
Dino: Okay, Hyung. I'm coming.
I walk towards the kitchen to see what Hyung wants.
Dino: What do you want, Hyung?
Jeonghan: Oh Dino, can you prepare the table for dinner.
Dino: Ok, Hyung
I started to set up the table for all the members while thinking. Why don't
they ever see how exhausted I am these days? I want to just break down, but I don't want to be a burden to them, so I have to be strong in front of them.
After I prepared the table, I called the other members.
Dino: Hyung, I'm going to my room.
Scoups: Why don't you eat dino?
Dino: I don't have an appetite.
I just want to take a shower and go to sleep. My head is hurting so much, and I think I caught a cold.
I have to be careful, so I don't get sick before the comeback.
After reaching into the room, I lay down on the bed for a minute and fell asleep.
I wake up to a sharp ringing sound.
"Aggh, what is this sound?" I mumble, "Oh, I remember it's my alarm. I have to wake up."
It's 4 a.m., and I should get ready for the practice. I took some pain relievers because my head was still killing me. After getting ready, I came outside, but the dorm was completely silent. Hyungs might still be
sleeping, or they left early. Not wanting to disturb them, I left the dorms quietly.

In the Practice Room
I started to practice my solo songs since no one was there and decided to wait for the Hyungs for the group practice.
The time went by, and I was so lost in dancing that I did not see how late
it was. I looked at the time, and it was 10 PM. That's when it hit me that I have been practising all day alone. Hyungs never came. Where are
they? Was the practice cancelled? But nobody told me.
All the practice, hunger, and betrayal I felt took a toll on me. My legs
gave out, and I fell to my knees, my head was killing me.
Suddenly, I had a nosebleed. Trying to cover my nose with my sleeve, I started getting dizzy, which was a frequent occurrence these days.
Collecting myself, I called our manager to take me home. He was shocked to see me and asked, "Why are you here? You didn't have a practice today; wasn't you aware?" My suspicions were confirmed when I heard him, I was hurt that nobody told me, and I wanted to rest as well. The manager spoke again, "Chan, did the others maybe forget to tell you."
Not wanting to blame the Hyungs, I made an excuse, "I knew that there was no practice today, but I wanted to focus in more detail on my dance."
He knew I was lying because I am not good at lying, but he let go and said, "Let's go now." I was not able to walk, so I asked him to help me. He helped me walk to the car and asked me if I was okay as it was getting
hard to breathe due to all the pain I was feeling.
Dino: I think I caught a cold. I will be okay after some rest.
When I arrived at the dorm, there was no one in the common area. All the members had already gone to bed.
I felt a sting in my heart, and my eyes started to water. Why did nobody care where I was the whole day, not even a single message from anyone.
With a heavy heart, I dragged my exhausted body to bed as I thought, "Chan, just go to sleep now they will see that you are tired, and you don't want to burden them."
THE MORNING (Third Person's POV)
Scoups (irritated by the sound of Dino's alarm): Aghh, what is this sound? Dino, turn off you are alarm.
But Dino was not responding.
Scoups (louder than before): Dino-ah, turn it off now. Lee Chan, I said, "Wake up."
Still no response. Hoshi walks in hearing all the chaos.
Hoshi: Hyung, why are you screaming?
Scoups: Chan is not waking up. Check on him, Hoshi.
Hoshi goes towards Dino's bed with a worried expression on his face because this is not a usual occurrence as Dino always wakes up easily.
Hoshi: Dino-ah, it's time to wake up. Dino, DINO!
He shakes him a little, but still no response.
Hoshi (worried): Hyung, he is not waking up!
Scoups came near Dino's bed as well.
Scoups: Hoshi-ah, touch his forehead. Is he hot?
Hoshi did what Scoups told him to do and gasped as Dino was burning up.
Hoshi (panicked): Hyung, he is burning up like hell!
Scoups: Hoshi, go bring Jeonghan or Joshua quickly, and I will carry him and put him under the cold water.
While Scoups carried Dino to the bathroom, Hoshi was running around the dorm, panicked, trying to find his Hyungs. All the noise woke up all the members.
Woozi: Why are you running like a headless chicken? Hoshi
(ignoring his question): Where is Jeonghan Hyung??
Woozi: Why are you even asking?
Hoshi: ANSWER me Woozi-ah!!
Woozi: Wah, calm down. I don't know where he is, OK.
Hoshi (starting to walk away): ahh shit, where is he?
Woozi (stops him in his tracks again): Hey, what is wrong with you?Why are you angry?
Hoshi (answers in a rush while looking around): Dino is sick. I don't know how, but he is burning up.
Then a sudden realization hit him, and he mumbled.
Hoshi: Wait a minute. I don't remember Dino being around us lately.
Before he could say anything else, another person came out of his room.
Wonwoo: Hey, keep your voice down. Some of us want to sleep peacefully.
Hoshi (angrily): How can you sleep while Dino is sick?
Wonwoo & Woozi (at the same time): Not really our problem, I am going back to sleep.
They left, and Hoshi stayed at his place. He was shell-shocked because of what he had just heard. He screamed at them when he came out of his
shocked state.
Hoshi: HOW CAN YOU BE THIS COLD WHEN CHAN IS SO SICK AND NEED
ALL OF US? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOUR SELF RIGHT NOW!!
All the members gathered in the hallway to find out why he was
screaming.
Jeonghan: Hoshi-ah, why are you screaming like this so early in the
morning?
Hoshi was relieved to see Jeonghan. He wasted no time.
Hoshi: Hyung, no time to explain. Just go to Scoups Hyung and help him right now.
Jeonghan looked at Hoshi with a confused face, but he went to see what Scoups wanted.
After Jeonghan left, Hoshi (pointing to Woozi and Wonwoo): You two, we will have a talk later, after I am sure that Dino is alright. I swear that you will regret what you said, but it will be too late by then.
Saying this, Hoshi went to Dino as well, and everyone was confused.
Mingyu: Wonwoo Hyung, what's wrong with him?
Wonwoo: Nothing, he is being a drama queen because Dino is sick, and we told him to let us sleep because we don't care.
Mingyu was shocked because this was not his Hyung whom he knew. Standing in front of him was an emotionless person. He hadn't come out of this shock when one of the other members spoke up. What
came out of his mouth and was equally shocking and cruel.
The8: Hyung, is that all of it? he is really being a drama queen. It is not that big of a deal.
Joshua: HEY, why are you like this? Our maknae is sick!! Are you not worried about him?
Vernon: Oh, Hyung, don't be dramatic like Hoshi Hyung. Dino is just faking it to get all your attention.
Mingyu was not able to control his anger anymore, and he screamed at them and told them that they regretted what they were saying.
Then he left with Joshua to check Dino if he was alright. At that moment, they all heard Scoups screaming Dino's name.
Everyone looked terrified as it was the first time they heard their leader, so panicked and scared. Mingyu and Joshua ran to see what had happened. When they arrived, Hoshi was crying, and Jeonghan, with Scoups, was holding pale Dino