chapter 8(edited)

Woozi woke up after some time and stayed with Dino a little longer. Then he went outside so that other members could go inside the room.

All the members were sitting in the waiting room outside Dino's hospital room. They did not go to the dorms for more than an hour a day. They left the hospital only to take a shower or get food for all of them. Even for that, they took turns and never left Dino alone. So, on the fifth day, when the doctor told them they could see Dino, they all wanted to meet him at once. But the doctor warned them not to overwhelm him as he was still resting.

So, after Woozi came out, Wonwoo went in to stay with Dino for some time. He sat near Dino and read a book for him and when time was nearing half an hour, he knew the next member would be on his toes to come in now.

Wonwoo (Holding Dino's Hand): Dino-ah, wake up soon. Hyungs are waiting for you.

Not one to say much, he squeezed Dino's hand and went outside. All of them wanted to go in but stopped when they saw Minghao going towards Dino's room. They know that he needs to see Dino more than anyone else as he is feeling guilty the most.

Minghao entered the room with a straight face, just standing there looking at their Maknae, whom he had hurt so much. These last five had been hell for Hao but he didn't let his emotions take over. But he could not control himself anymore after seeing Dino's face. He fell to his knees and sobbed as fear of losing Dino was showing.

After all the emotions flowed through his tears, he stood up and went to Dino. He sat in the chair facing Dino and started to speak.

The8: I always loved how you danced so beautifully Chan-ah. I used to be proud of you, but even I don't know when my insecurities caught up to me. You were always fast in learning the new choreographies and I always had problems. Everyone teased me jokingly, but those comparisons started to make me feel insecure and I took all that out on you. I am so sorry, please forgive me. I will take all the words back that I said to you if I could. Just please forgive your Hyung.

A burden has been lifted from Hao's heart after talking out loud about his feelings. He knew Dino was not listening, but he had decided to talk to him again when he woke up.

This phenomenon continued and all the 12 members came in one by one to see Dino and they were all relieved a little as color was returning to Dino's face.

Day 6

Jeonghan: Cheol, when do you think Dino will wake up? I want to hear his voice and his laughter.

Scoups: I don't know Hannie, but I miss him too. Look at the members, they are all miserable.

Jeonghan looked around, they were at the set of a shoot for their comeback, and all the members were sulking because they were forced to leave the hospital. But was necessary because it had been six days, and this schedule could not be postponed anymore.

At the Hospital

There is someone who opened his eyes and felt some pain, while a nurse was there to check his vitals. He was blinking due to the sudden light and groaned a little in pain. The nurse froze for a second and then exclaimed.

Nurse: Oh Chanshii... you woke up, just a minute please, I will go and get the doctor right now.

Dino just nodded and the nurse went to get the doctor. They both came back in a minute.

Doctor: Chan, can you hear me?

The doctor asked while checking his eyes and other vitals and Chan just nodded.