chapter 6(edited)

Dino has been sitting in this empty room for a long time now. All the others might have gone by now. So, he encouraged himself to get up and practice as he was not able to do it before. His body is exhausted from crying, but he can't miss the practice.

When he was going to the practice room, Hoshi saw him. He felt that there was something wrong with Dino, he didn't look good. His eyes were swollen, and he was quite pale.

Hoshi: Hey, Chan, are you okay?

Dino: Oh, Hyung yeah, I'm okay. I was going back to practice.

Hoshi (worried): But you don't look good, we should head home, and you can practice tomorrow when you are feeling this shitty.

Dino: I am all right Hyung, I already took some rest.

Hoshi: OK, if you say so, let's practice then.

Hoshi was still not convinced but he did not want to force Dino to do anything. So, he decided to stay with him to stop him from overexerting his body. He was really worried about Dino after what happened earlier in the practice room. They were walking to their practice room in silence and saw Minghao and Jun collecting their stuff to head home.

Hoshi: Hey, I thought you guys went home.

Hao and Jun turned to face the door and saw Hoshi and Dino standing there. Minghao was still angry from the earlier incident.

The8 (looking towards Dino): We just finished practicing and heading home now. We didn't want to wait for Mr. Perfect Dancer to come and practice with us. Let's go, Jun Hyung.

Minghao left, and Jun went behind him looking sympathetic towards Dino. Jun is stuck in between. Dino is precious to him but he can't leave his best friend alone as well when he is in so much rage. He wants to help Hao to understand that Dino has done nothing wrong. He was lost in all these thoughts when Minghao called his name.

Minghao: Hey, Hyung, what are you thinking?

Jun: Huh, I was thinking about what happened today.

The 8 (In a satisfactory tone): Did you see Dino's face, he looked like a lost puppy. Well, he deserves that.

Jun (frustrated): Minghao, why are you behaving like this? He is our brother, and he is the youngest. You should be mature as you are his Hyung. But Chan is being mature.

The 8 (equally frustrated): Hyung, please stop taking his side. I know what I am doing.

Jun (sighed): Hao, you will not understand anything until you regret this.

At the practice room

Hoshi and Dino stayed at their place, not believing what they just heard. Hoshi did not know what to say to console his Maknae.

Hoshi: Chan I

Chan was hurt once again by Hyung's words. He was not trying to be a perfect dancer in front of his Hyungs. He thought his Hyung needed help and he was genuinely trying to help. But he couldn't dwell on this now and show his Hoshi Hyung that he was hurt. So, he put a smile on his face.

Dino: Hyung, we should start practicing. It is already so late. Let's go.

Hoshi (in a worried tone): Chan...

Dino: Hyung, I am okay, lets practice.

He turns the music on which leaves no room for talking anymore. They started dancing and focused on improving their moves, both finding an escape from reality in their dance. They finished after a long time, Dino felt like he would pass out at any moment. Hoshi saw Dino swaying a little and he was dead tired as well.