chapter 2(edited)

In Dino’s Room (While the members were fighting):
Scoups: Dino, please wake up. Hyung is here.

The leader of the group was really worried seeing their maknae in this state. He carried him to the bathroom as fast as he could and put him down in the shower. The water kept running, but Dino didn't wake up.

Scoups: Dino-ah, why aren't you waking up? Please don’t scare me like this. Don't play with Hyung’s heart.

Jeonghan entered, calling Scoups’s name, and saw that the room was empty. He heard the shower noise and went to the attached bathroom.

Jeonghan:  Choel, you asked for me to come?

Jeonghan didn't notice who was in the shower, just Scoups standing near it. But when Scoups turned to face him, Jeonghan got worried seeing the elder’s eyes full of tears. He started walking towards him hurriedly and asked.
Jeonghan: Hey, what's wrong? Why are you on the verge of tears?

Seeing Jeonghan, the leader could not control anymore, and his tears started to fall freely. Jeonghan was right in front of the elder, and that’s when he saw Dino in the shower and Scoups holding him tight so that he does not fall. Jeonghan was shocked by the scene in front of him. Before he could ask anything, Scoups whimpered his and Dino’s name a few times.

Scoups: Hannie, Chan he…. Chan is…

Jeonghan: DINO-AH!! What happened to him? Hey Cheolie, calm down, please, and tell me what is going on.

The elder was able to control his emotions a bit and tried to explain the whole situation to the other as fast as he could.

Scoups: He is not waking up, and he has a high fever. I put him under the cold water to get the temperature down, but I don’t think it is working.

Jeonghan (trying not to panic as well): OK, wait, I will bring a towel for him. We should get him out of the water as it is not working and change his clothes. We can’t keep him there for long, or it might get him worse.

Jeonghan acted fast and brought the towel, and Scoups got Dino out of the water in the meantime.

Jeonghan: Scoups-ah, I am gonna wipe his face and body. You go and bring thick clothes for him.

While Scoups was gone, Jeonghan had taken off Dino's clothes and started to wipe his body. It looked like some more shocking truths were left to reveal about their maknae as the second eldest noticed how their youngest had become so skinny and had some bruises on his body.
Is this really our maknae, Jeonghan thought. Why have we never noticed the change? Are we seriously this ignorant towards him? While the second eldest was lost in his guilt-filled thoughts, Scoups came in with some clothes in his hand.
The shock on his face was visible as daylight when he saw Dino’s body and the bruises on it.

Scoups: When did he become so thin!! Why are there so many bruises on his body?
Jeonghan (still feeling lost): I didn’t even know he was hurting. I am such a horrible Hyung.
Scoups (calming himself down for his dongsaengs): Hannie, we will talk about this later, we must take care of Dino right now. Help me dress him up and bring him to the bed before he gets cold.

Jeonghan came out of his thoughts, determined to take care of their maknae. Scoups put Dino on his bed with Jeonghan’s help. Jeonghan brought a bowl full of cold water and started to put a cold cloth on Dino’s forehead to bring his fever down. Scoups was thinking what he should do to help when Hoshi came in, and he was steaming with anger.

Scoups (heard the screaming some time before): Why were you screaming in the hallway? Hoshi-ah?
Hoshi: Hyung, not now, please. I am too worked up to answer with a straight mind. I think I will burst at you, Hyung, if I say anything right now.
Scoups and Jeonghan looked at him, confused about his outburst, but let it go for now.

Hoshi: How is Chan’s fever now? Did the cold shower help?
Scoups (Pacing around the room):  No, the cold shower was no help, his temperature was still the same, and he didn’t wake up even once.

Hoshi came near Dino’s bed and sat close to him opposite Jeonghan. He was looking towards their maknae pale face worriedly. The face that always held a sweet smile is now as pale as a ghost.

Jeonghan (Still keeping the cold cloth on Dino’s forehead): What do you think is the reason for the bruises?
Hoshi (Confused): What bruises??
Scoups (sighed): His body is covered with bruises, and he has become so thin. I don't know Han, but we need to find out when he wakes up.

Hoshi (feeling lost and guilty): Hyung, when was the last time we looked after our maknae?
Scoups (not getting his point): What do you mean?
Hoshi: I mean Hyung. I don't remember when the last time I had a proper talk with Dino. Whenever we talked, it was always about the work stuff. I never asked how he was doing, and that goes for all of us. Even last week, we all went to eat out and didn't bother to ask him to come with us.

Hoshi was in tears by now, and the other two had the same guilt-stricken faces as him. No one uttered a word for some time, soaking in their own guilt knowing how much they have neglected their maknae. Again, Hoshi was the one to break the silence.

Hoshi: I am feeling like a horrible person right now, and I deserve this. It should not be this hard to remember when the last time I checked on Dino.

Hoshi was full-on crying by now, and tears were flowing from Joenghan’s eyes as well. Their leader held an expressionless face, trying to be strong for his members.

Jeonghan: Coups, I think we had been such a bad Hyungs. As the eldest, it was our duty to check on our members and take care of them, but we failed. What Hoshi said is right. We have been neglecting him and ignored him whenever he came to talk to us. I’m worried about what he has been through.

He was sobbing by the time he was done speaking. All the instances came to his mind when Dino came to him to talk, and he put it off for later, or the times when they were all together having fun and Dino was not there. He was their maknae. He should have been their main priority, but they didn’t even fulfil the basic duties to keep him happy and healthy.

Jeonghan (mumbled to himself): Will he ever forgive us?

The other two were also lost in their thoughts when they heard a groan from Dino’s mouth.

Dino: h..h.y..ung it...hur..ts.

Their leader rushed towards Dino’s bed while the other two were already near him.

Scoups: Dino-ah, Hyung is here. Tell me what hurts?
Dino: My b..bo..dy.

Tears were flowing from Dino’s eyes, and he was withering in pain. He wanted to ask his Hyungs to get rid of this pain, but it was hard for him to even speak a few words. Hyungs were still worried but a bit relieved as well as Dino had finally woken up.

Jeonghan (caressing Dino’s head): Dino-ah, you have a high fever. That’s why your body is hurting. Don’t worry, I will quickly bring some porridge for you to eat and then you can have the medicine to help you with your fever.

Then he turned towards the other two and told them to help Dino to sit up and drink some water while he brought the food and the medicine. He gathered the water bowl that had turned hot now and the cloth he was using to bring some more cold water. Meanwhile, Hoshi was talking to Dino.

Hoshi: Dino-ah, drink some water, please. Hyung will help you to sit up.

Dino was not able to grasp all the conversations happening around him. His vision was getting blurry, and he wanted to tell his Hyung that he couldn't move his hands or legs. The pain was so unbearable that he passed out again. Scoups was the first one to see that their youngest had passed out, and blood was flowing from his nose. His face has become even more pale if that is possible.
Scoups started to shake Dino in panic, holding him by his shoulders while and called his name again and again.

Scoups: Chan CHAN CHAAAAN

Hoshi and Jeonghan were frozen at their place as they couldn't comprehend what had happened just in a few seconds.
All the other members came in running after hearing panicked screams of their Hyung. They were shocked by the scene unfolding in front of them. Dino’s ghostly pale body was in front of their eyes.