chapter 12(the end)

Wonwoo came to call Dino and Woozi for dinner and saw Dino sitting on the bed while Woozi was standing in front of him hugging his head.

Wonwoo (cautiously): Um, what happened? Is everything alright?

Woozi turned his face to the door and saw Wonwoo standing there.

Woozi: Yes, everything's good. We were just talking.

Wonwoo: Oh Okay. Dinner is ready, I just came to call you guys.

Woozi: We will be there in a minute.

Wonwoo was not fully convinced that everything was alright because Dino didn't respond to him even once. Woozi saw his worry and nodded his head to assure him that everything was good. Woozi squeezed Dino's shoulders softly after Wonwoo left.

Woozi: Dino-ah, let's go, you need to eat your food on time.

Dino: Okay, Hyung.

Dino went to the bathroom to wash his tear-stained face as did not want to worry his Hyungs and then they went for dinner.

In the Kitchen

Dino (Announcing playfully): We are here.

Jeonghan went to hug Dino and ruffled his hair.

Jeonghan (Playfully): My baby is here.

Dino (Whined): Hyung, please...

Jeonghan: What? You are my baby, now let's go eat.

They all had smiles on their faces after seeing the Maknae and second eldest's playful banter. They were happy to see Dino smiling again. Then they all sat down and started to eat.

Dino sat down and saw that all the dishes were his favorite ones. He was touched by this sweet gesture and thanked his Hyungs. Hyungs were happy as well because the whole group was having a meal together after a long time.

After they finished eating and cleaning, they all sat down in the living room. Dino was sitting with Mingyu and Wonwoo on both sides. Scoups, as the leader, took the lead to start the conversation.

Scoups: Before I say anything else, first I want to apologize to you, Chan. I am sorry, I wasn't a good leader, and I failed to be your big brother as well. I regret all the times I didn't speak to you or take care of you.

Dino: Hyung, please stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong. I was wrong for not telling you.

Jeonghan: Chan you've grown up so much. I appreciate that you are aware of your mistake but that doesn't make our mistakes small. We, as your Hyungs, should have taken care of you. We made you feel like you couldn't approach us with your problems which was not correct at all.

Joshua: Yes, we should have created an environment where the Maknaes feel free to talk about anything with us, but we failed in that, so we are sorry.

Jun: I saw you crumbling but stood there silently in fear that the situation would escalate, I am sorry too Chan.

Dino: Hyungs, please. You all have apologized already in the hospital, please don't apologize again.

Scoups: Okay. Now that apology is out of the way, then I will address the elephant in the room. Chan when did you know about your illness?

Scoups sounded so serious that it made Dino a little bit nervous. Maybe it was apparent from his face because Mingyu squeezed his hand to give him strength to speak.